See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant, nice waitress, good food, live music and show every night. The atmosphere was perfect, the music was great for listening and for dancing. We even got a night with traditional dancers. I really recommend .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Located close to the beach ,next to pam beach hotel and to Amfiteatru Panoramic hotel.
The hotel is somewhat decorated modern but repairs made only for the eye not in depth .The food court is dated and not very well lid at night,food is average ,price over medium .The hotel has a pool that is nice ,but the surownding landscape needs to be redesigned,they aren't well mentained.
Parking is limited and the parking is a problem .
Rooms are decent but the curtains are very ugly and look very bad from the outside.
Better choose another place to go.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The price is very high for what this hotel offers. The only thing that looks good are the reception and the view (from rooms with sea view), all the other stuff are very old, smelly, broken...
The rooms (we had 5 rooms) don't have balcony, the windows are not very stable (if you push them , it moves)the furniture is very old , old and small TV , the bathroom smells and the shower is broken or doesn't work properly. They have wifi only at the reception (at slow speed),parking places, the pool is ok but they close the access at 7 pm, the restaurant is big but the food is not very good/tasty. The hotel has 14 floors and in the morning and evening the 2 elevators are very very busy and is kind of hard to catch one.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank AdriDmt
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The hotel looks like it was renovated a few years ago, BUT:
- ROOMS: are small without a balcony where maybe you can dry your towels. You need to improvise. I dried our towels on the TV(it was useless anyway).
- TV - small, old and the cable link to it was exposed (not isolated - see pictures). Also the stand where the TV was set did not allow it to move to left or right;
- BED: terrible sleeping. The mattress was awful. When my wife or I were moving from one side to another, it felt like there was an earthquake. Bed was also small and disintegrating.
- Then nightstands were glued to the bed so you couldn't move the bed to the wall maybe- it was a tall bed so doing this would prevent falling from it.
- BATHROOM: clean, but it was disintegrating also. wall tiles falling off, the ceiling was wet (from the upper floor). It was very small also. 2 persons couldn't fit there. The thing on the floor (I can't say it was a carpet - maybe a very cheap carpet) was always getting wet.
- At some point in the middle of the day, there were some repairs being done near our room so noise. We called reception and they stopped just for a while - 30 mins.
- RESTAURANT: we had breakfast included. I can only say that the food was the same each morning. Low quality food and it was exposed on some tables on some large plates. A fridge is what they use at other restaurants and this is what I can recommend they use as well. I ate one evening as well so I can say that the food is little and expensive.
- AC unit: even if the room had AC installed we never used it because it smelled like mold. I suggest the hotel invests in replacing the filters and cleaning the installation
The pictures I've attached speak or themselves.

Room Tip: Don't use this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Radu C
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The reception is very nice but the rooms are opposite, no balcony, when u open the window u see a lot of "brown" from birds on the AC, the bathroom is very dirty with hair on shower from other clients, found bugs in room and the most interesting thing is that at 23:00 there was no water, we went at the reception twice for solving this incovenient because once it was not enough.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family