Hotel Majestic Olimp
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The hotel looks like it was renovated a few years ago, BUT:
- ROOMS: are small without a balcony where maybe you can dry your towels. You need to improvise. I dried our towels on the TV(it was useless anyway).
- TV - small, old and the cable link to it was exposed (not isolated - see pictures). Also the stand where the TV was set did not allow it to move to left or right;
- BED: terrible sleeping. The mattress was awful. When my wife or I were moving from one side to another, it felt like there was an earthquake. Bed was also small and disintegrating.
- Then nightstands were glued to the bed so you couldn't move the bed to the wall maybe- it was a tall bed so doing this would prevent falling from it.
- BATHROOM: clean, but it was disintegrating also. wall tiles falling off, the ceiling was wet (from the upper floor). It was very small also. 2 persons couldn't fit there. The thing on the floor (I can't say it was a carpet - maybe a very cheap carpet) was always getting wet.
- At some point in the middle of the day, there were some repairs being done near our room so noise. We called reception and they stopped just for a while - 30 mins.
- RESTAURANT: we had breakfast included. I can only say that the food was the same each morning. Low quality food and it was exposed on some tables on some large plates. A fridge is what they use at other restaurants and this is what I can recommend they use as well. I ate one evening as well so I can say that the food is little and expensive.
- AC unit: even if the room had AC installed we never used it because it smelled like mold. I suggest the hotel invests in replacing the filters and cleaning the installation
The pictures I've attached speak or themselves.

Room Tip: Don't use this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Radu C
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The reception is very nice but the rooms are opposite, no balcony, when u open the window u see a lot of "brown" from birds on the AC, the bathroom is very dirty with hair on shower from other clients, found bugs in room and the most interesting thing is that at 23:00 there was no water, we went at the reception twice for solving this incovenient because once it was not enough.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

The place is nice and there are not so many people so you can relax. But there are just a few places where you can buy souvenires or stuffs for yourself. The hotel looks nice. It has a terrace where you can find a pool for adults and one for kids. In every evening there is live music at the terrace so it has a great atmosphere. In the hotel's restaurant the food is delicious!! The room is ok but we find the glasses unclesnd and some used soap in the bathroom...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Phoenicia Hotel... R, Online Content Manager at Hotel Majestic Olimp, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Dear Tunde,

Thank you for your review! We are glad that overall you had a great stay at Majestic Olimp Hotel and also that you enjoyed our swimming pool, live music and our chief's food! They are doing their best to satisfy our guests, so, your kind words will be sent to them for sure! We know we are not perfect, but we are trying our best for our guests needs, and , with your help, we can improve our quality services, facilities, and also into being the best host! Therefore, we are disappointed when you checked-in , you found the windows uncleaned and a used soap in the bathroom. We will take this into consideration and the members of housekeeping will be reevaluated so that this problem not to happen again!

We hope to be your choice every time, so that we can create more beautiful and unforgettable moments!

Kind regards and sunny days,

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Thanks to me that I did not choose this hotel for vacation and it was only for one night. I landed in Tuzla and we received information that it is a good hotel for sleeping and has good service. I was wrong. The bathroom was arranged as some beginners (I mean the installation of tiles and tiling not to say that clog shower when I wanted to shower). Staff at reception very kind. At breakfast staff all friendly and breakfast compensate for that poorly. Parking is in front of the hotel and is relatively ok.What pleased me most work very well air conditioner.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Phoenicia Hotel... R, Online Content Manager at Hotel Majestic Olimp, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear Aelc,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that our staff played an important role in your stay and also some of our facilities! Also,we are sorry for your bad experience and for the inconveniences that you met in your stay at hotel Majestic Olimp.We know we are not perfect, but we are trying the best to satisfy all our guests needs!We assure you that all the problems with the bathroom installation are solved, so that we hope to see you again in the near future and give us another chance to make it up to you!

With much appreciation,

Reviewed 8 August 2016

My room was ok, the space a bit small but the view was awesome! I reccommend the 12th floor and that seaview will overcome the little downs of the room. The breakfast was a buffet and you could chose from a large variety of foods. For lunch and dinner you could order from their menu which is rich and the food is good. Also the cocktails are good. Nice and practical reception and pool.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a wonderful view on the Black Sea.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Diana,

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you spent beautiful moments with us and that you had a great stay ! Our guests are very important for us, so that we do the best to satisfy all their needs! We are delighted to know that our food met your expectations and we assure you that your kind words will be sent to our chiefs!

We are looking forward to see you again, so that we can create more unforgetable memories!

With much appreciation,