“Awesome villa - so close to nature”
Villa Samadhana - Gardens and pool Villa Samadhana - Pool daybed
Villa Samadhana - Living and dining pavilion towards guest rooms
Villa Samadhana - Corridor to master suite
Villa Samadhana - Guest house bathroom 2
Villa Samadhana - Master suite outdoor shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jasmine L
Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome villa - so close to nature”
Reviewed 25 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

The villa is really awesome, jaw-dropping magnificent piece of property, with beautiful scenery. The service crew were really nice and attentive to our every needs and request.

However, the place need fumigation and my son and nephews had many mosquito bites.

As the villa so close to nature, be prepared to meet creepy crawlies within the villa.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Tommo_Mel...
Melbourne, Australia
“Top notch villa experience in Bali”
Reviewed 5 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Villa Samadhana ticks all the boxes. We were a large group of 3 families and the villa coped remarkably well.From airport transfers to the villa to the final night's fantastic seafood BBQ dinner (with local traditional dancers), the stay was a joy. The service was attentive and unobtrusive. Grounds and pool beautiful. Special mention to the chef, Wayan, for the great food and to the butlers Nyoman and Putu. Some of our kids cried with the prospect of leaving! We'd be coming back in a flash.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The service was impeccable, great facilities
Liked least: Instructions for use of the AV system - everything else was great
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
gecko30
Auckland, New Zealand
“A villa dreams are made of”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

This is a wonderful villa, everything is of the best standard, the pool is magnificent, the grounds outstanding and pleasant to be in, the staff so welcoming and helpful,meven though we were early and they were not ready for our arrival they we just so good.... And then the massage, I cant remember as I slept during it which is always my measure of a good massage

I would return in a flash, and highly recommend itn

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Staff and pool
Liked least: Nothing it was great
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
FrequentT...
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Absolute Paradise on Earth”
Reviewed 23 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Words really cannot express how insanely beautiful this villa is. Even after staring at their website for 2 months in anticipation and was totally breathless upon arrival. The gardens are ginormous and spectacular and the many living pavilions make you feel like this is your very own 5 star resort.

The staff are friendly and Chef Wayan knows his way around a Balinese kitchen.

I almost don’t want to submit this review as I would like to keep Villa Samadhana to myself!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
klhump
Sydney
“Beautiful Villa "However"”
Reviewed 23 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This very large villa is exceptional. Perfect for a large group. We went with 3 families with small children. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. The driver Gede was full of information as he transported us around from place to place. Teaching us all about the culture of the Balinese. The chef Wayan cooked the most amazing food and Putu was just a delight. The children had a wonderful time in the large pool and grounds collecting flowers and feeding all the fish. We adults also enjoyed the amenities including the pool table and various sitting areas. Unfortunately due to my carelessness and trustworthiness I left my handbag in the room containing my wallet and one of the staff stole money from my wallet. (I didn't use the room safe because 1 was not working and the other was locked but I felt that my money would still be safe). I had a feeling who was responsible so I set him up by counting the small amount of money left in my wallet and minutes after he left my room I went in and recounted it to find that a further 100000 rp had been taken. I advised the manager and asked if he could possibly sort the problem out. He couldn't however fix it so the police were called. He translated the story to the police (as he claimed they couldn't speak english. Yeah right!) So I was to make a report, all the staff were to go to the police station to search their bags and that they would all lose their jobs. I was feeling terrible about this, I didn't want them all to be without jobs because of one staff members actions. So I chose not to report it for the sake of the innocent ones. I just had to count my losses for being so trustworthy. I would of thought they might offer to re-imburse me for the money I lost, but, that didn't happen. It was such a shame that this incident happened because I now won't return to the villa again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful villa, private, secluded and amazing food.
Liked least: Money being stolen
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Management Response
23 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our villa. We truly value the opinions of our guests.

Our aim is to provide guests with the best possible service and we deeply regret this incident, which has marred your otherwise positive experience. Based on your feedback, all safety boxes in the villa have been checked and we have implemented a regular review program to ensure they are always in working order.

Our staff had believed that the incident was resolved to your satisfaction during the stay. If this is not the case, we welcome your direct contact so that we can further discuss.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing