Spent 2 nights during Songkran Festivals at this Property. Overall it was a pleasant stay.
1. Property is long way from buzzing beaches like White Sand beach. So you are assured of spending time in Quiet & close to nature. (Be prepared to allow some tiny friends to be sharing room with you just in case you left any door open)
2. Plenty of healthy food options for Vegan and vegetarian folks (This is Super Rare in Thailand & it was a surprise for me. :) )
3. Abundant Lush green areas surrounding each room
4. Highly appreciable staff for the engagement & lovely conversation with guests. They do speak decent amount of English.
1. Property is a little old & needs a bit cleaning (Cobwebs could be seen in & around the room)
2. A little far from the beach if you are here just for a beach vacation. But you can rent motorbike for THB 250/ Day. Its about 15-20 min from Long beach (Visit early in morning and it will be like your own private beach, its a small beach) & about 35-40 min from White Sand beachMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking