All reviews detox program raw food yoga classes koh samui daily meditation fasting detox white sand beach quiet side thai massage upper hill massage centre long beach special thanks steam bath liver flush peaceful place the east coast
Reviewed 18 April 2018

The resort is a place to relax, room is nothing special but OK except the door too the bathroom - I´m 184 cm tall and the door is 175 cm haha not really nice

lobby is simple but nice, restaurant upstairs with a good view
they say it´s one of the top 50 restaurants ;) sorry not for me, our meals was soso, one was to sweet the other ok but far from perfect

the pool is beautiful - the hotspot and best place to relax

breakfast was nice the first 2 days because a lot of guests and soso the 3rd day

all over I would suggest that resort for people who don´t need the sea or beach

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We went here for 3 nights which is enough if you just stay to enjoy the east of Koh Chang. The resort is ok to explore the east coast. We rent some motorbikes via the resort and those were great.

We got the Oriental rooms which are the most cheap rooms. Definitely not recommending this one. The rooms are out dated especially with the WiFi connection and some times there was no hot water in the shower. Also you can hear the neighbors talking and laughing. I recommend an upgrade to better rooms if you choose to do a fasting program or yoga package.

The restaurant within the resort is good and has many vegan options. Also the smoothies were good. Prices are average.

Verdict: go two nights, rent a motor bike and go to lonely beach and some cool places east. Go west for beach and sun the other days.

Date of stay: April 2018
spateam, Manager at The Spa KohChang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Pietermeijer

Thank you very much for your valuable comments.

We are sorry for some inconvenience you got during your stay regarding to the noises. Oriental rooms have connected walls, which sometimes allow some noises to go through. And again we are very sorry for that.

Best Regards,
The Spa Koh Chang Team

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

A piece of heaven on earth... life changing experience, fasting on vegetable juice and tropical fruits only, starting the day with meditation and Yoga in the nature, listing to birds sign and rain fall... daily herbal facial and massage with steam bath or sauna, lost more than 3 kilos, feel so light and alive! I truly loved my stay here, peaceful and calm, all the staffs are so friendly and helpful! Special thanks to the amazing Meditation & Yoga coach Robert, he has the kindest soul and best way to introduce Yoga to beginners.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

It was the second time I came there: a magic place , old fashioned, out of time as we are when we decide to fasten
Kook and all the staff are very professional, a special mention to Khung for her massage and Robert : I discover with him the pleasure of meditation and yoga
For the last night , I had the pleasure of a fantastic frog concert
I will go back to « suffer » with pleasure
Thanks a lot

Thank Maurice Gilbert... M
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

One of most beautiful places I ever visited. Advertising as joga retreat but I don't practices yoga due to my beliefs and there was no pressure at all to do any yoga. Delicious healthy food, absolutely stunning surroundings. Great choice of body and face treatments. Very very clean rooms with attention to detail. And again amazing surroundings. It's not 3 star hotel it's heaven on earth. Gorgeous.