All reviews wrap around balcony pool area was nice breakfast room huge balcony rooms are large self catering golf trip plenty of sunbeds young family bed apartment playing golf marina area yogurt faro airport sun loungers stayed here for a week per day
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in the Luna Olympus for two nights as I left the accommodation I was staying in previously. I was staying in a deluxe sheddie in a surf camp so coming to Luna Olympus was like coming to a 5star property lol
It is a great size room especially if you are in a big group. Everything I needed was there and it is in a great location the beach is a couple of mins walk and so is the Marina. If you can’t stay away from McDonald’s for a week this is also right next door too. I would recommend this hotel more for groups and couples as all the bars are available below the property and are very loud at night. However families can also benefit but perhaps ask for a room higher up or at the back of the property. Breakfast was your normal standard breakfast but I thought it was going to be a lot worse and it was very very good there.
I didn’t use the pool but I did check it out and there was lots of sun-loungers and the pool was a good size.

I didn’t like the fact that the bars underneath were so loud - luckily I was so tired every night that I slept through all the hustle and bustle of downstairs. I was on the 1st floor so it was like I was in one of the bars lol. Also at 6am I was rudely awakened by a extremely loud speaker blaring out a entire song before it was turned down - I couldn’t believe that the bars are allowed to do this or it was t turned down sooner to accommodate your guests. I wasn’t to happy that half way through my very excited shower the water went cold. I was the only person staying in a apartment for 4 ppl ? So boomer capacity shouldn’t have been affected.
The check in for me was also the latest I have ever known 4 pm which was a bit annoying but I just left my luggage and went to the beach.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Tourist762861, Gestor de Front Office at Luna Olympus, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr/Mrs Maxine B
Thank you for your review, and comments about Luna Olympus.
I want to thank for the comments you make about our location and the Apartment.
I also want to apologize for the problems you mention, such as those relating to the noise from the street and bars.
We hope that you can visit us again, so we have the opportunity to change your opinion and have a better holiday.
King Regards
The Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Visited with a group of girl friends and we were worried after reading the negative reviews and unsure what to expect. We shouldn't have worried it was great. Location is central to all bars and restaurants.
Huge apartments which are well equipped with big balconies. Very clean with friendly staff.
Nice pool area which is pretty quiet with plenty of sun beds and a small kiosk which sells drinks and ice creams.
Breakfast was great with lots of choice, fresh fruit, full cooked breakfast, ham, cheese, bread and croissants and variety of hot and cold drinks.
Great value for money and would recommend

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Tourist762861, Gestor de Front Office at Luna Olympus, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear YorkshireWinker
Thank you for your review. I`m happy to hear you to know you had a great time in Luna Olympus and had enjoyed the view, the breakfast, the pool, the staff and the Apartment.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Luna Olympus is a hotel in the perfact location . It is very close to the marina and is surrounded by excellent bars and restaurants . I have always found the rooms to be very comfortabe and the staff most helpful

Stayed: July 2018

Dear Ownyourlifejg

Thank you for your review. I`m happy to hear you to know you had a great time in Luna Olympus and had enjoyed the view and the Staff

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Fab location and a good rooms ,very clean hotel and friendly staff . Just a stroll to the Marina. Breakfast good and nice poolside area. We visited at a quiet time so not much going on , Definately would stay here again .

Stayed: April 2018
António F, Gestor de Front Office at Luna Olympus, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Mrs. Andrea K
Thank you for your review. I`m happy to hear you to know you had a great time in Luna Olympus and had enjoyed the view, the breakfast, the pool and the Apartment.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a fantastic location 5 minutes from the marina and all of the bars and restaurants. The rooms are great very very spacious and clean.

However this hotel is above a nightclub that stays open until 6am, the noise is horrific, there are also lots of prostitutes plying their trade right below the windows lol.

Most nights we just got really drunk so it didn't really bother us, but if you awoke in the night the chances of getting back to sleep are zilch.

If you are a heavy sleeper and noise doesn't bother you then this hotel would be great as it's fantastic value for money.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mrs./ Mr Corinab360

Thank you for your review, and comments about Luna Olympus.
I want to thank for the comments you make about our location and the cleaning service.
I also want to apologize for the problems you mention, such as those relating to noise
King Regards