“Misleading”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

My friend and I went here on a Saturday evening, on recommendation. It was really busy, so we had to wait at the bar.
When we got a seat we ordered some pizzas. But that's where it gets misleading. I ordered a pizza with Spanish peppers and pepperoni. I expected the latter to be meat, but I got a vegetarian pizza, so was a bit disappointed. Pizza was fine but not great.
Price/quality was a bit off.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We've been here a couple of times. Every time we've made a reservation and every time we've ended up waiting for at least 25 minutes before being seated. The service is dreadfull. The waitresses forget who came in first (if you have reservations at the same time). When you finally get seated, they act friendly but it seems very fake. They take ages to ask for drinks or to pay your bill.

The problem is, the food is amazing. Even though the employees are arrogant, they get away with it because the chefs can produce amazing delicious food.

Hope the waiters change their attitude, otherwise we won't be coming back. No matter how good that food is.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

great inside, very beautiful design. food disappointed, better than fast food, but not that good as designed interior. just ok. nothing special.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

We were here quite late on a Friday night. Restaurant was very busy. Kind waitresses suggested us to wait a bit for a table. We had a wonderful dinner. Tomato soup was amazing and I could say that the Calzone di la casa is the best that I ever had.
The ice cream coupes were also amazing. I really recomend this place!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

On a very busy night we tried this highly rated restaurant. We were disappointed. The starters (baguette and olives) were OK. They came pretty soon after our order, too. The house wine, a Spanish tempranillo riserva, was fine too. After that the long wait for the main course started, though. We waited for more than an hour, and then we were served a very disappointing meal. The penne arrabiate did not offer the mushrooms that were promised, nor the parmezan cheese. The 'Duo la Casa' (a combination of tenderloin and fillet of sole) tasted like a Mexican chimichanga, only not fresh. Nobody asked us if we were alright. We left three quarters of our meals untouched.