We had a wonderful stay and would gladly stay here again. While not a full luxury property it is a very solid 4 star hotel in a wonderful location and one of the better options in Vlieland (which we loved).
- large rooms (we had a sea facing deluxe) with wonderful views.
- Very comfortable beds
- Friendly service
- Top location on a wonderful beach
- Nespresso machine in room
- Good facilities (e.g. pool, tennis, horse stable next door, beach club)
- No minibar/fridge
- Breakfast was good but could be a bit better
- Breakfast ends a bit early (would prefer 11AM)
- Rooms are well appointed but without much personality
- Could not find a hotel guide or room service menu (not sure if they offer).More
- Free Wifi