“Amazing place ”

Cuisines: Healthy, Fusion, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Bongo last week and i find a very delicious food. I eat the octopus in garlic accompanied by an organic glass of white wine and the second time them fish&chips accompanied by a draft fresh pint of beer and YES was perfect for my taste. I loved them etno style and all the art that is inside. They have a very unique quotes and especially i liked the little library and the varius social games that they offer. I was as well on Thursday when they have the life music and I enjoyed listening and dancing under the notes of the acustic guitar. Special thanks to Fabrizio the manager and his very friendly staff Juanita, Fabri in the bar and Silvia. Thank you guys i will definitely come again

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Andri22

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The entrance is a little off putting but is worth a visit. Service was very good,menu varied and wine was good and reasonable My husband had falafal burger and I had the fish and chips,we enjoyed, The portions were large and I was only able to eat about half and the waitress was concerned but understood when I said that I had a small appetite.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Went yesterday for cocktails, returned today for more cocktails and dinner. We had two platters, food was plentiful and amazing, would recommend. Atmosphere super, lovely music and attentive staff.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Managed to get a table here due to cancellation. Food very tasty, atmosphere relaxed. Would highly recommend. Cocktails pretty good too.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Very relaxed restaurant which caters for many tastes. I had a Moroccan burger (freshly made and good) another of our party ate Chicken Teriyaki whilst others had Mumbai platter.There are also many vegetarian options available.

As is usual the potions were enormous.