“Very nice place to visit!”
Review of Arke

Arke
Price range: USD 29 - USD 63
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to ARKE Arke means priciple Eighteen years ago we start our new adventure,and today arke want to show principle,because every target we reach,it’s a new point to start. Christian Carboni Hour history You always cook thinking about somebody otherwise means you only making some food. “I cook for my son” Bruna Melis Our staff will take you on a fantastic journey with our modern and refined enviroment
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We had a very good dinner. Nice staff, nice food, nice wines. Definitely a place to visit when around Cagliari! Grazie dal Belgio!

1  Thank Daniel P

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best restaurant in the Cagliari area. Gourmet meet and fish dishes, as well as the finest most typical Sardinians classics, prepared with a modern spin of creativity and Michelin star attention to details. Wine selection is pretty much unlimited and it is all topped up with an impeccable and sincerely friendly service. All with a very reasonable price! The tester menu was cleverly assembled to satisfy our palate by Christian (the owner) and his head chef after a quick initial chat. The beautiful interior and a great atmosphere made our evening very special! Myself and my wife were very very impressed, highly recommended!! Well done!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I went to Arke last night by first time and I must say that my experience there was totally good.
Starting by the serviced the good attention, they made me feel home.
The wine we chose was excellent and the four dishes we had were very fresh and very good cooked. I totally recommend the octopus with lemon and the lobster.
Also tiramisu .
Good music ambient aswell..

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Really you have to go there ! The cooking is magnificent ! And the service perfect, they are doing everything to please
We diner twice in this restaurant during our trip in sardeigna
Enjoy !!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I used to live in this city, but now that I live in London, when I come back here for holidays I am glad for this restaurant to exist! Food is excellent, enviroments is relaxed and place is clean. Service is good and all the staff were nice although it was busy. I suggest you to book before going, especially on Saturday.

Please, if you pass by, try this place, you won't regret it!!