1,814 results
All reviews cenobio dei dogi private beach sea view pink building italian riviera beautiful hotel swimming pool la playa terrace bar main restaurant charming town lovely pool ligurian coast rocky beach salt water san fruttuoso spectacular views
Reviewed 23 January 2016

I may not say it's the best but not far, thinking hotels in italy are quite expensive mostly esp.in ligurie. People in the restaurant are helpful,most of them are polite and ready to serve and help you.Food was also good,rooms are bigger, I just don't understand that there was a television but we can't use it because it was too far to plug.We arrived late so my son wasn't able to watch tv so it wasn't really a problem for us..but I'm just thinking for other travellers next to us.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2016

We stayed just one night but it was great. The views from the hotel are incredible! The room was very modern with a traditional Italian feel so was very luxurious. Unlike some hotels, this one still has great shampoo & conditioner etc which was nice. We were happily surprised to be permitted to bring our dog on our stay, who is just a little puppy, and he was welcomed everywhere in the hotel. We didn't eat in the restaurant for dinner, but breakfast was incredible! All the staff were super friendly and helpful, too

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view!
Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 January 2016

We've grown so deeply fond of Hotel Cenobio dei Dogi that we've been visiting on a regular basis for the last 20 years ! The location, the level of comfort, the welcoming staff, everything adds up to an unforgettable stay in one of Italy's most endearing towns.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juan C
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Only spent a night but loved it! Room was cosy and bathroom had a lovely double shower! My son's room was just as nice, larger but smaller bathroom. Breakfast room overlooking the sea was spectacular. Good parking.

Room Tip: Avoid Room 130 as close to the lift that made noise during the night.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank GinaLoto
Reviewed 18 December 2015

I stayed in a room in the 2nd floor, amazingly spacious room with windows at two sides of the room and even in the bathroom! the staff, were so friendly. the breakfast was continental with a good element of local (Focaca bread, especially the one with onions, it was yummy). the windows are directly on the sea, with a great view of this charming town. I was attending a course, so there was a fairly good lecture hall in the lower floor, lunch and dinner on site was really good. I liked everything in this hotel, highly recommended to anyone visiting this beautiful town.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business