Nice people, good sized rooms, a pool with a nice view, great breakfast. Really the kind of location you think about when dreaming of Tuscany..... I would recommend it to everyone without a doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castel Bigozzi, one of the oldest and embattled castles of this area, rises in the land of Strove.In the Middle Ages this castle belonged to the ancestors of the ancient noble Montanini Family. Its coats of arms well relates its history: a red shield, like the earth that surrounds it, a black lion, symbol of courage and battles, glory and defeat .Historical chronicles in fact report that it was a place of refuge and protection for Ghibelline troops. Today, Castel Bigozzi is a hotel residence, offering hospitality to guests from the four corners of the world.A place of antique charm, immersed in the stillness of the Tuscan countryside, where you will feel enveloped by the warmth of the hospitable environment and by the richness of a land that speaks the language of Art, History, Nature and Traditions. An ideal place to find peace and to spend a totally relaxing holiday, in a land that never fails to surprise all year around.To Nature lovers this area offers many pathways for outings on foot, mountain bike or on horseback, following trails of bygone days, bringing the wanderer to breath-taking landscapes like the famous "Crete" of Siena (the Senese Clavey Hills), the Chianti, or one of the many thermal springs of the area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais Castel Bigozzi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Castel Bigozzi Hotel Monteriggioni
- Castel Bigozzi
- Relais Castel Bigozzi Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany