FindHotel
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
All reviews tasting menu wine cellar old town boutique hotel star michelin restaurant a world class restaurant same level amazing city minimalist architecture spain luxury heart comfort directions
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

The garden breakfast area was really a lot better than the main dining hall. Perfect as long as it is not too cold or hot. Great plants and you are like in a secret garden.

Met one of the owners and he surely knows how to entertain his guests. Friendly and very hard working

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Helde2014
Reviewed 9 March 2020

It’s been a few months since we visited, but I still keep thinking with deep feelings of admiration and gratitude about this place.
If you are visiting the town of Caceres in Spain ( which I highly recommend) this IS the place to stay: located in the heart of the walled medieval town this boutique hotel is a modern beautifully designed building with the highest degree of comfort and care provided.
The restaurant I believe is Michelin stars awarded, I support it 100%.
Not only the chef creates unique gourmet tasting menus, but his care for his patrons is above all expectations.
The same refers to the rest of the staff of Atrio.
In my case it was especially appreciated as I had a health condition during my travels which limited my diet drastically.
The chef and the entire staff of the restaurant went out of their way to help me and they did help!
My meals were both delicious and healing and most of all the tender loving care of the people working at Atrio and their attention to my needs were emotionally healing.
Thank you everybody at Atrio! I hope I will return one day to enjoy your amazing city and the hotel and restaurant again.

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

This Boutique Hotel has a perfect Fine Dining restaurant, in both categories I would rate them with the highest score.  In other words, an extraordinary hotel very well located with a great art collection.  They focus on details in every way that make you have the best experience.  This luxury arquitecture comes with rhe same level of service,  personalized that makes you feel home.

They have a world class Restaurant and its respective Cava.  The food was impeccable, at first a little worried with the number of dishes on the tasting menu, luckily it was my best experience that I've tried not only for the quality of the food, the presentation but very important the rhythm of the dishes.  In other words, each dish came at the perfect timing after the other, not becoming an endless 4-hour experience but rather a 2 to 3 hour one.

I hope to visit again you soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Rafaelegs
Reviewed 19 October 2019 via mobile

Very modern hotel in a very old town! So charming! We were given driving directions from our location in Spain which was super easy and after we checked in we were given a tour of their wine cellar. Had lunch in their 2 star Michelin restaurant and enjoyed the very comfortable beds for a nap! Service and staff was outstanding and friendly and we were given goodie bags when we checked out. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2019

Although reaching the hotel was a bit of a challenge for us, once we arrived we were rapidly taken in by our charming surroundings.
We loved the view of the clock tower from our window seat, we enjoyed the terrace, and we had fun wandering through the old town

Date of stay: September 2019