All reviews free parking minute walk train station functional kitchen spoke good english would stay here again apartment angela supermarket couch venice minutes hosts map padua comfort journey
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Nice place within a quite township. Close to a fabulous Restaurant and 10 minute walk to the train to Venice. We liked it a lot and the people, service, location and price was right. They also pick you up at the Airport and don't rip you off like the cab we took.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LizDecor
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

It was perfect, couldn't be any better, the apartment we had was huge with everything you needed, beds were comfy and the kitchen was fully equipped. It's close to the train station. But the best thing about our stay was the staff. Can't praise them enough, Angela was really nice and gave us so much information about the area and what's to do. She always had a smile and would make the effort to talk to her guests.
We did the boat trip with the hotel and it was a great day out, you visit 3 islands of Venice and it was well worth it.
If I'm ever back in Venice I'd definitely stay here and recommend it to anyone.
Thank you again for our wonderful stay

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Residence Venice is like a home away from home. We only stayed there two nights but we're truly impressed by the wonderful staff and home-like feeling of the suite. The only drawback was the lack of comfort in the beds and couch. Sleeping was a challenge at times. All in all a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Definitely me, my wife and my friends would stay again at Residence Venice, nice quit area, not far from the train station , nearby a supermarket, and a restaurant, apart that the apartment was very spacious and clean, easy to reach Venice by train, very helpful staff, free parking for those using a car. Thanks to Renzo & Angela very helpful

Paul

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2016

I will attempt to make this long story short but here goes. It was my first time out of the country. I went SOLO. I'm a 5'2, 112pd African American female from the United States of America.. South Carolina to be exact. I had no idea what to expect. I was TERRIFIED. First off, Angela at the front desk was AMAZING! She was prompt with communicating with me via email, even though I waited until the last minute to arrange things. Angela's English is almost perfect, and very smooth in person. My first day in, I attempted to take a bus from the airport to the train station near the hotel. No one spoke English on the bus. I spoke no Italian. I was so overwhelmed that I got off at the wrong bus stop AND left all of my luggage on the bus! Thankfully I had my passport and purse with me. Police officers in the small town that I had gotten off in gave me a ride to the hotel. I explained what happened to Angela, her mother and the very nice man at the Hotel. I believe his name was Renzo. Graciously, they called the bus company and found out where the bus' next stop would be! I lucked up! Ironically the bus station was settled in a city where Renzo lived. Renzo took me to the bus station, guided me to my belongings and really made it CLEAR how to get back to the train station near the hotel. He was a true professional and gentleman the entire time. When I arrived back at the train station near the hotel, Angela was there waiting to make sure that I had arrived. She transported me back to the hotel. I had been saved! Needless to say that they didn't have to do ANY OF THIS! Everyone at the front desk was comforting, kind and accomadating..to say the least! Angela, mapped out the popular places to go in Venice and surrounding cities. She printed out the bus schedule as many times as I needed..and trust me, I was VERY needy while there. I didn't know that my phone needed a European charger for their outlets. They let me have a European charger. Renzo also worked with me to transfer my phone over with a European sim that I purchased. These are all things that I caused on myself being unprepared! They Saved me from myself. I can't say that many others would have done this. Their property has a family feeling to it. I believe they own it. The housekeepers were kind and took pics graciously. The rooms had dishes, a washer and dryer, full refrigerator, full stove, spacious living area, and a big table. I'm not sure if that's an Italian or European thing but It was amazing. The hotel is just a skip and a hop away from the train station, not the EuroRail station..but the train that connects you to the Eurorail that throughout Europe. It's located in a rural area called Quarto Altino. You buy a ticket and take the local to Venice. It's 15-30mins from the city of Venice..and yes, the Venice that we see in the pictures with water flowing everywhere. If you're looking to go to Venice and close by surrounding areas for less than the cost of staying in VENICE, this is it. If you'd like to walk right out of your door into the action, it's not. Just book right on the water..granted it will by WAY more expensive. I CANNOT sing their praises enough. ANGELA, RENZO and Mother bear at the front desk, thank you for the endless amount of help that you've given me. It was priceless and absolutely UNFORGETTABLE!!!! You are UNFORGETTABLE.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo