All reviewscosmos tourgood sizeholiday inn expressone nightvisit umbriagreat place to staybreadriccardotownpointsfridgemachineregionspoleto
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This was the second time we stayed at this hotel. We received again the same excellent and friendly service. Breakfast is great and WiFi works well for an iPad or iPhone not for a laptop.
Negative point is that the 3 parkings for disabled were taken by cars not having the card

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ytb0805
Reviewed 8 April 2018

A friend and I stayed here for two nights recently and would stay again just to see Luigi!! We arrived quite late from Rome and Luigi greeted us like we were long-lost friends. His enthusiasm is infectious and his assistance and helpfulness throughout our stay was genuine and so appreciated. Another manager, Linda, was very nice too as were all other staff we encountered. Our room was very nice and clean and close to the elevator. The breakfast buffet was extensive and delicious - the best scrambled eggs I have ever had!
A quick walk into the city center or a bus stop the street at the hospital which also goes directly to the train station. The hotel even has bus schedules and sells tickets at the desk, so convenient!I
Highly recommend this hotel and Foligno is a lovely town, a great base for going to Assisi and elsewhere in this part of Umbria. Hope to see you again, Luigi - you epitomize great customer service!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I had a special chat with the guy on service that night at the bar and at the reception; it was Ferragosto in Italy, the 15th of August. The chap at the bar was called Riccardo, if I am right, we reminisced about Foligno in its pre-earthquake days touching on other parts of the county as well; somehow,maybe because of some shared interest in the arts, the conversation brought up one name in particular: Francis Bacon. It came out that we both had a lot say about the painter, Riccardo eventually advised a good read on the subject matter: "La logica delle sensazioni" by G. Deleuze. The accommodation per se was more than satisfactory, mind you I wished the room was larger but maybe we had some special deal for that one night we stayed there and I would with no doubts go back there next time I am around. Shockingly I left the town after my A levels and I could not find my way around that well as the it is quite a recent build, maybe 20 years old, it stands where once it was country side.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017

This hotel is very convenient to visit Umbria region and the surrounding villages like Assisi, Gubbio, Spoleto and Orvieto.
The hotel is easily reachable from the main highroad and parking is available just outside.
Rooms are comfortable, clean and spacious.
Two banks, cash machines and a couple of restaurants are also available next door.
A special note of merit to the very welcoming staff at reception, Luigi and Riccardo, who provided us with all the required information and went the extra mile. I travel a lot and it's rare to spot such nice and smiling receptionists!
I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Umbria and surrounding regions.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Holiday inn express at its best. Stayed one night on Cosmos tour. Fast check in rooms of a good size Beds also big. Good nights sleep there. They will insist on playing the crap music in the corridors in the dayTURN IT OFF. Clean modern bathroom, air con working Breakfast very good all you want buffet style. Evening meal could have been better but it was one of the best on tour. Still no good for Veggi option. Come on Cosmos sort something out with your contract for food at the hotels you use.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends