“Amazing French food”

Les Papilles
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Bougival
Price range: USD 22 - USD 33
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a gem. The attention to detail is impressive. And the food quality and presentation are flawless. I tried the oeuf parfait, the veal and the Mille Feuille as desert. I loved each one! Congratulations. I strongly recommend... and will definitely go back.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Everything was nice in this restaurant. We went there for dinner, having a reservation from the previous day (otherwise, it is almost impossible to find a table). Nicely cooked dished with a touch of originality. I liked the food so much, that even if the price is a little high, I did not think it was expensive at all.
I have to recommend the 'cochon'. Oh my god!!
For dessert I had the 'brioche' but it turns out it is what in Spain we call 'torrija'! haha. It was very nice anyway.

Thank Dr. R
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Went there with my wife to celebrate our anniversary, as TA ratings were good. We were quite amazed to see that the place was really above our expectations. First of all prices are very affordable for the quality of meals and for the region. 9 Euros for starters (significant portions and outstanding quality), 19 Euros for main course ( again, great portions, but more importantly fresh produces), etc.
The chef has worked many years with a Michelin 3 star chef, and we can taste that we have here a soon to "to be Michelin starred" chef as well.
My wife and I will definitely come here often, as menu changes with the seasons.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived at 13:15 and saw a few free tables both inside and outside. The waiter seemed to ignore us but when I asked him if we could have a table for two, he looked down his nose and said they were all reserved. We ate at the restaurant next door and did not see anyone come to claim the "reserved" tables. Clearly they did not have any desire for business.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Located on a quaint little side street in 'downtown' Bougival, this restaurant is a delight. The service is kind and attentive, and the food is original and tasty. The little amuse-bouche they served (a savory cookie with an avocado cream & écrivisse) was a pleasure.

The lunch menu (entree+plat+dessert) at 19,90€ is a real deal, given the quality of the food. I had the oeuf mollet with asparagus & I would have preferred the egg to be runny, but to each his own. Everyone at our table had the cod which was perfectly cooked and the accompanying vegetables were exceptional. I had the riz au lait for dessert which was ok, but a little heavy because I had already eaten so much, and so well.

I will definitely be back!

1  Thank danish75