See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

Pros:
Good space,
Big Pool
Friendly Staff,
In-house Kayak (free)
Peaceful and quiet

Cons:
Found a few cockroaches in our rooms
Overpriced food
A bit isolated and not easily accessible
Pool is not very clear, a little dirty actually
Management pictures are a bit deceptive... They must have been taken when the place was new.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip A
Reviewed 4 October 2015

For someone who would like a calm and peaceful atmosphere for their holiday, this is the place. Food is good, the staff are very helpful and friendly, the management of the place is excellent and the resort is just wonderful. The owners are always there for you happy to make your stay extremely pleasant. I recommend this place for those who want to recharge their internal batteries.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2015

My family stayed for a night at the resort because the discount we found at expedia was awesome. 1/3 of the actual price for the stay. When we arrived, the staff were friendly and greeted us so I was expecting big things despite the reviews here. We were ushered to our villa and we when arrived, my wife loved it. The room was clean, the bath room was 1/3 as big as the room, some old fixures, others obviously were replaced. Overall the room was great. The pool was not that clean though, specially the next day, the pool was really dirty, I was hesitant to have my kids dip in the pool. I thought they cleaned it already as it was already past 10am but there were just some cleaning equipments laying around. The food, wow, the food was really really expensive. Let's just say the price was for a 5 star hotel for food that has 1 star quality. The carbonara was good though. Nothing much to do in the resort except swim in the pool and the beach. If I wasn't with my family, I wouldn't have probably enjoyed my stay unless you're just looking for a really quiet place with nothing much happening.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2015

Pros
Resort is away from the tourist area so it is very quiet
Very isolated and no peddlers nearby to harass you
Friendly staff

Cons
The published rates are quite high for the standard you get.
The rooms are okay but the rest of the place needs more upkeep.
There isn't much of a beach.
Room service is slow
Food inside the resort is pretty expensive but you don't have much of a choice since there are no other places to dine outside except for a seafood place around 15 minutes away.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

One word! Stay away in this resort! The staff is not friendly! A big mistake from booking a reservation for unproffesional reservation staff! To staying here last July! A resort is really good but the staff! Nah!! Dnt expect guys,just enjoy the pool,and a lot of mosquitto in our room.

Never recommend this to other!Please stay away in this resort!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends