“Instagrammable if few people”

10,000 Roses Cafe & More
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Cordova
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I thought they were real roses but its not. Obviously i did not do my research haha. We arrived night time, so the roses started to light up and mosquitoes are also there. Maybe because it was a holiday , the place itself is jumpacked. Cameras here and there so as ours. We just managed to take only 2 decent photos I think. We just took a glance in the cafe inside.I think they also serves pasta and sandwiches. Oh and there's fee for entrance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It cafe was pretty but the infamous led roses are disappointing, most of it are almost out and since there is a large crowd of people taking pictures in a small area it will be hard to take your instragramable photo. It's not worth it if you're from malayo and ito lang sasadyain mo.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Well, I don't know if this is right??? I went there with friends.. We just came from Jordan, I was really excited to try and visit the vicinity but a bit disappointed knowing when we enter we were asked to pay for entrance fees.. Well first and foremost we wanted to go to the cafe and probably enjoy the 10,000 roses that surrounds the area.. I know its like a tourist spot so people would have to pay for entrance but come on..we were there for the cafe and the attraction is a bonus..I don't know if it's us or it's a thing..but anyways it would have been great if our entrance fee was like okay to give us a wow factor for the place...some flowers were busted, clearly the bystander people doesn't like the idea to keep off your hands..there should be a security to maintain the roses... Pictures were really great but apparently people you asked for entrances fees doesn't clearly understand the value on how to keep it going..I don't know with our country...fees are always there but keeping it okay the attraction is pretty hard for them to maintain ..

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The cafe was pretty cozy. However, the 10,000 roses attraction was a bit of a let down. Some bulbs where busted, some roses looked like they just survived strong winds and looked battered. But the place was quite relaxing and instagrammable, provided that you come at low foot traffic hours.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

It's a relaxing place to stop by after a heavy meal from lantaw native restaurant. Some bulbs were busted yet looks good. Looking forward to visit again in daytime.