“So - so”

10,000 Roses Cafe & More
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Cordova
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It cafe was pretty but the infamous led roses are disappointing, most of it are almost out and since there is a large crowd of people taking pictures in a small area it will be hard to take your instragramable photo. It's not worth it if you're from malayo and ito lang sasadyain mo.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Well, I don't know if this is right??? I went there with friends.. We just came from Jordan, I was really excited to try and visit the vicinity but a bit disappointed knowing when we enter we were asked to pay for entrance fees.. Well first and foremost we wanted to go to the cafe and probably enjoy the 10,000 roses that surrounds the area.. I know its like a tourist spot so people would have to pay for entrance but come on..we were there for the cafe and the attraction is a bonus..I don't know if it's us or it's a thing..but anyways it would have been great if our entrance fee was like okay to give us a wow factor for the place...some flowers were busted, clearly the bystander people doesn't like the idea to keep off your hands..there should be a security to maintain the roses... Pictures were really great but apparently people you asked for entrances fees doesn't clearly understand the value on how to keep it going..I don't know with our country...fees are always there but keeping it okay the attraction is pretty hard for them to maintain ..

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The cafe was pretty cozy. However, the 10,000 roses attraction was a bit of a let down. Some bulbs where busted, some roses looked like they just survived strong winds and looked battered. But the place was quite relaxing and instagrammable, provided that you come at low foot traffic hours.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

It's a relaxing place to stop by after a heavy meal from lantaw native restaurant. Some bulbs were busted yet looks good. Looking forward to visit again in daytime.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Do you have any idea where is the perfect place to chill and hangout with friends? I heard from my relatives and friends who lives in Cebu City into their words; "Such a wonderful place to hangout with friends." Let me share to you my experience as I visited the perfect place in 10,000 Roses in Cordova, Cebu City. Come and join me!

Upon entering the place you have to pay Php 20.00 for the entrance fee. It has fascinating view because of the plastic white roses who lights up every night. The cafe is surrounded by the water. Inside 10,000 roses small café house with small tables and chairs, there's a veranda where most of the customers spend their time to appreciate the view. They also used their rooftop for the customers to take a good anglenand a better photo with the roses. The best time to visit the place is around 7-10pm but the café closes by midnight.

Aside from the mesmerizing view, there is a café they sell lots of tasty frappes, Iced and hot coffees. The pastries have many flavors of sweets like cupcakes, cakes, and cookies. They also serve nachos that is very meaty and cheesy it is mouth watering among their pastries. The coffee isngood enough to make your night better also with your pove once who joined you. A good cup of coffee make everything better

Employee and staffs are very approachable and they give warm smiles to the customers who choose to spend their time in the café. The price maybe costly but it is all worth it for its view and for the treasured moments you spent with your family.

If I would be given a chance to rate the 10,000 Roses I could give them 9 out of 10 bacause there are some facilities that is still on process of developing also they have to develop and create more dishes and drinks on their menu, in addition they should've widen their place or café.