“Excellent as always”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went for our anniversary dinner and were not disappointed. Very nice starters and excellent main dishes. My wife's vitello al Masala was very good although a bit too much sauce for her taste. I had crab ravioli which was excellent.
Coffee spot on also.
If anything, I find the wine over-priced. Good but expensive. As it happened, we didn't pay as our daughter and son in law had secretly done so.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

This place is a gem. Menu is extensive and even though I don’t eat meat I was spoilt for choice. Service is impeccable, food delicious. If we lived local we would be regulars for sure.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely lovely as usual, fantastic ravioli and calves liver. Wonderful service as usual. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We go to Piccolo Arco quite frequently, its always a pleasant experience with wonderful service.There is a good varied menu and food is beautifully cooked no matter what size party.Unreservedly recommended

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went there good Friday. If you want good food nice wine at reasonable prices, go there. Never disappointed whenever we go just a great place for Italian food and service.

1  Thank Dave N