“Amazing”

Cuisines: British
Description: Pub And Wine Bar
Description: Pub And Wine Bar
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Best place I have had the opportunity to drink in. Quality pub always get served and have a great time. Me and the lads love it

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

What an amazing pub! The staff are so positive and fun. The landlady is a perfect hostess. Food is great. Always a great night here!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

It has amazing service and great music especially with a band. The service was quick and helpful. Landlady was very personable

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I have no problem with licensing laws and the need to encourage people to leave on time, but I do have a problem with poor attitude. We were allowed to buy a round of drinks at 23:05 and by 23:12 we’re being TOLD to leave.

2  Thank SteveHH1974
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I visited the Broad Street Tavern with 21 other people for a Christmas meal. It was difficult to talk at times as it's a busy pub and it can become noisy. The bar staff and waitresses were all efficient and friendly and Lily was very good at accommodating the dietary requests of one of our group. The people who choose the turkey were served quite quickly but the people who had chosen the seabass had quite a wait and it was rather overcooked and dry. The potato, pepper, garlic and chilli mixture was tasty. The dessert of chocolate and salted caramel tart with clotted cream was very sweet but delicious. I would recommend an evening meal in this pub.

Management response:Responded 2 January 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am however sorry that all your meals weren't to the high tasty standards. I can assure you that we did discuss your comments and feedback in our team meeting to make sure we can provide a faster and tasty meals every time. hope to see you soon.