“Birthday Meal”

Yang Xing Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 324 Restaurants in St Helens
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed are visit. From start to finish we were pampered looked after by all the floor staff. Very clean and tidy environment. The Food was delicious every thing was hot. I'm not a lover of Prawn toast but have to say this was the best I'd every had... we had one of the banquet set meals for four and as we weren't fond of one of the meals changed it no bother for them to do this. I would also recommend the beef and Green pepper with back bean sauce. In fact we'd have recommended all of it . Thank you to all tonight.
Well priced too.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice food clean and quite there were only us 2 in we have been before excellent service price is amazing

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I came for a meal here with my boyfriend last week, and I couldn't fault the place!
The interior is clean and pleasant, and the staff are extremely friendly and hard working.
The food is the major drawing point - hands down one of the best Chinese banquets I've ever had! I'm hard pressed to find seaweed I've enjoyed more.

The prices are reasonable and they are accommodating to changes made. For example, I asked to swap my beef in black bean sauce for salt and pepper chicken (recommended) and they agreed, the difference paid was 50p so no grumbles here!

Highly, highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Myself and the family all came out for a meal here recently and it was brilliant, some of the nicest food we have all eaten, service was brilliant, food hot and very flavoursome, definitely recommend this place it's got a great atmosphere, the foods always lush and the staff are wonderful, not doubt we will be visiting again soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

When my family said they'd booked a meal here I was horrified by the google pictures of the outside.

Needn't have worried. Clean, fresh interior. Food great quality. Serving staff delightful.

A little pricey compared to the competition. But round here that can only be a good thing.