“Fantastic Food and service”
Review of Dine India

Dine India
Ranked #1 of 128 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Second time we have been here and again the food and the service was fantastic. Anhar our waiter made the whole evening even more special. Will definitely be back soon.. wonderful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best food,best service,best value for money. After an lavish meal provided by anhar and the team we felt well fed and well pampered. Also complementary side dish,desert and aperitif. I think this restaurant is the jewel in the crown. I can give the highest of recommendation.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Really enjoyable meal, excellent service by Anhar, loved the complimentary desert, shot and coffee. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We have just been for a meal at Dine India to celebrate my 60th birthday. The restaurant has a very friendly atmosphere in attractive setting. The staff are very attentive and the food is excellent. As a special birthday treat I was presented with a bottle of prosecco. In my opinion this is the best Indian restaurant in Bromsgrove. We have been several times and each time been thoroughly pleased with the food and service. We would reccomended it to any Indian food lover. Particular thanks to Anhar whow looked after us this evening.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We went to Dine India last Wednesday when the football was on, but as we don't watch football we decided to go for a meal, not many people in but the service and the meals were excellent, Husain and Anhar were very polite and they look after there customers, I had a mixed balti madras which is very tasty with a garlic nan my wife had a chicken tikka balti with a cheese and garlic nan and really enjoyed it, we recommend Dine India to everyone who enjoys eating excellent curries, the staff work very hard to accommodate all customers