“Great curry”
Review of Dine India

Dine India
Ranked #1 of 127 Restaurants in Bromsgrove
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Thought give a go based on tripadvisor and pleased to say not disappointed
Food excellent and knowledgeable staff, Noah especially who guided me to s lovely hot tasty curry
Great touches with small dessert, liquor drink, coffee and sweets
Will be back

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Chose Dine India for my sisters birthday celebration. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We had booked a downstairs table, the restaurant was full and generated a great atmosphere. The food came quite quickly and was first class.

As it was a family birthday the restaurant staff stopped the background music and orchestrated a few bars of happy birthday whilst at the same time delivering a bottle of proseco with a sparkler attached, a lovely touch, which pleased my sister no end.

We have all been to many Indian restaurants, this’s one is a cut above the norm although it is slightly more expensive it’s worth it for the quality of service and cuisine. They throw in a free desert with liqueurs again a nice touch. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We were in the area stopping at nearby hotel so thought we’d give it a try after reading trip advisor reviews. I can honestly say it’s the best Indian we have been to, and I’ve been to a lot! From food to staff, everything was spot on. After our meal we were treated to complimentary cake, drinks and sweets! It’s also very reasonably priced so if your in the area I’d definitely recommend you give it a try!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My family have been raving about Dine India for 18 months & they finally took me!
I wasn't disappointed, I was amazed at how busy it was & then I realised upstairs was full as well.
The service was great though, Anhar & Husain made me very welcome.
But most importantly though the food was awesome, all 5 of us loved it, and there was the added bonus of the dessert, coffee & wee tipple!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great night out with great customer service as always ! Thanks Anhar for making our night out special