All reviews beefeater next door downshire arms beefeater restaurant attached beefeater beef eater adjoining restaurant budget hotel room was clean costa coffee what it says on the tin family room lapland uk small hotel great night's sleep visit legoland main road road noise
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Found the place on the second time of asking, went to the premier inn on the other side of the railway line by mistake first. Easy check in by Kevin and given our room keys. Room was clean and everything you expect of a premier inn. Pre booked breakfast for the morning in the attached pub which was ok but service was disappointing to say the least.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Just retuned from a trip to London and stopped off at this premier inn. We often stay in premier inns, but this was our first visit to Twin Bridges.

From the moment we entered and met Kev on reception, we were subject to some of the best customer service we have ever had. He was so helpful, pleasant and friendly.. when there was an issue getting a table at the restaurant he sprung into action to see if there was anything he could do to get us a table.

The room was in the new section of the building and came with a shower rather than a bath, which was awesome for me being disabled. We didn’t have breakfast as we had an appointment at Windsor Castle to reach.

Well done Kev, we hope you have a long career at this hotel, and look forward to seeing you again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2018

I have been to the Downshire Arms many times, but never stayed here. A new wing was recently built and my friends say this is much nicer that the original rooms. I was given a room in the new area and it was superb. I would have preferred a bath, but the shower was very large. We upgraded to the meal package which gets you starter, mains and a drink plus breakfast. We also added the unlimited WiFi package. This is a good location to get to major routes.

Room Tip: room in new wing
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Appears brand new I assume it has been refurbished. The room was lovely and comfortable the bathroom spot on, spotlessly clean and a great shower. Great location. Reception were brilliant and free parking. Will be back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018

I was staying one night and was offered one of their new rooms which had a shower cubicle rather than a bath. As i tend to do showers this suited me. The room as always was immaculately presented the shower was lovely with a 3 position showerhead that had a massage position. I had a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo