“Excellent food and service”
Review of Carluccio’s

Carluccio’s
Ranked #12 of 136 Restaurants in Bracknell
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Called in at lunch time without booking and although the restaurant was busy there were a few spare tables. I had chicken Milanese and my husband had seafood linguine followed by chocolate bread and butter pudding. Both meals were superb and the whole experience was complemented by exceptional service of our waitress Monica. I would definitely recommend.

2  Thank BBTree

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We received an email voucher where you paid only £1 for a second main so we made the most of this and battled the snowy weather to come here on a Friday night.

Due to the snow, it was pretty empty at 19.30, just a handful of people which made for a nice relaxing atmosphere.

It has a lovely relaxed vibe, low lighting and tealights on the table, you can see into the kitchen which is nice and its glass all around so you can see out.

The food was tasty, I had the prosciutto pizza which was lovely and fresh and my boyfriend had the veal with risotto rice which he said was rich but really tasty.

I had a lemon spritz drink and my boyfriend had a marmalade gin drink - both of which were lovely.

My only complaints would be that when we sat down we were asked almost instantly what we would like to drink, so the waitress didn't give us much chance to look at the menu and also that it was pretty cold in the restaurant (probably due to the weather and the fact it wasn't very full).

Would 100% recommend and will be definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Third time we have been and second time we have been served by Pedro. Really attentive and no feeling of being rushed. Pedro really knew the menu and advised us well. We ended up buying a second bottle of wine and ordering desert. Pate, Bruschetta, sautéed mushrooms are all fantastic, the cod and pasta were great too. But mainly the service and atmosphere is great. Fresh food and great wine. We will be back, and hopefully Pedro will be there again. Wife loved the cheeses for desert and the Italian biscuits were great with the Chianti.

1  Thank Philip T
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We battled the snow to walk into Bracknell, it was well worth it for a brilliant 3 courses. Our waitress Tania was awesome, really chatty & great service

There’s loads of food options in Bracknell now, of the chains I’d defo recommend going to Carluccio’s....our 2nd time here and both times the food and welcome has been great (just checked my fiancée’s twitter from 6 months ago & we had Tania serving us then too!)

1  Thank JamieButler
Reviewed 1 March 2018

We've been to this restaurant 3 times now and we really like the ambience, the food and the staff. We had a very nice meal, served by James who is charming and has a good sense of humour & is very bright. The food as always, is good quality, cooked correctly and served quickly. We both work in the food industry and know how food should be cooked. We had a lovely red wine and were offered Prosecco at the end of the night because it was our anniversary. That was a lovely touch, thank you.

Date of visit: February 2018