Lowest prices for your stay
AU$495
No prepayment needed
Algotels
StayForLong
AU$390
1,410 results
All reviews beautiful rainforest washer dryer pool area tallows beach short drive boardwalk resort spa byron town accommodation luxury balconies poolside relaxation kitchenette court
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2024 via mobile

Luxurious hotel with great restaurant and beautiful pool area, set in rainforest and within easy walk to tallows beach. The suites are set in the rainforest with netted in verandahs where you can watch and listen to the wildlife. Suites are beautifully decorated and roomy with laundry facilities.
Fabulous food at restaurant and beautiful setting.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tanuj Prajapati, Guest Services / Front Office at Crystalbrook Byron, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2024

Hi Spiderwebb100,

Thank you for your wonderful review about our resort. Looking forward to hosting you again soon,

Reviewed 13 February 2024 via mobile

We had a really lovely stay at the crystalbrook Byron bay.
The suites are spacious and incredibly peaceful set amongst the rain forest. We loved the grounds, tennis court and pool.
The breakfast and room service food was both excellent.
If we had one point of contention it would be the service could be improved. It's not at a 5 star service level, I'd say its more inline with the level of service one would receive at a 4 star.
All in all a great stay, I would recommend to others and stay again.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 star review of our resort and I am glad you enjoyed your stay along with the resort facilities.
Although, I would like to hear more about your stay in regards to the service you received. Please contact me directly at tanuj.prajapati@crystalbrookcollection.com and would love to hear your feedback.

Looking forward to hearing back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2024

Perfect for recharging .....relaxing et c ....the apartment /suite was fabulous set in the forest with everything I needed beautiful bathroom bath and shower ...dining table lovely sitting area lovely reading bench by the window ...washer dryer ....for me it ticked every box .....the pool was a proper swimming pool so loved that ...the spa fabulous chakra massage and facial ....yoga.....and to top it off the lovely forest restaurant ....all with beautiful settings.....I wanted to recharge and relax ....this was perfect

Room tip: Use the spa
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Judied399,

Thank you for your amazing review of our resort. I am glad that you took full advantage of all the finer touch points we offer at the Crystalbrook Byron which is perfect for relaxing and rejuvenating.

I would highly recommend the bikes available at the reception if you wish to go for a ride to town or to Tallow beach,

Looking forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 6 February 2024

The grounds here are just stunning, make sure you spend time going for walks and if you venture out at night keep an eye out for the bioluminescent mushrooms. The walk to the beach is shaded and lovely. The pool area is a little small, but has lots of seating especially in the shade and the ability to order from the bar using the QR codes was nice. The room was spacious and well kitted out - I love rooms that have washing machine/ dryers, the last thing I want to do on holidays is going to a laundry mat! The bath was also absolutely huge and well worth spending time wallowing in. The enclosed front and rear balcony were wonderful for relaxing in without worrying about mozzies, but a small drying rack might be useful for hanging wet bathers. We ate at Forest which was a bit hit and miss and somewhat overpriced but the staff were very good.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Depressedmonkey

Hello there,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review regarding your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our resort is lush 45 acres of tropical rainforest where you can witness local flora and fauna and our suites are fully contained with all you need during your travels.

Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2024

I used to stay here when it was in its former glory before Crystalbrook purchased the resort. It has declined considerably. The decor is no longer beautiful, it’s showing signs of lacking maintenance and its overall appearance is vastly different from what it was. The food is disgusting. Not one meal was nice and the menu is very limited and boring. They have now opened a children’s play room right next to the dining area. Kids run back and forth past your table, as kids they are they don’t appreciate tranquility. The staff are disengaged and the cocktails a very below par to what you used to receive. Don’t stay here, go to Elements. I will never return predominantly because I knew this place when it was incredible. It no longer presents as it used too. I’m so disappointed to see such a beautiful resort left to became a shadow of its former glory.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 206lyndak
Tanuj Prajapati, Guest Services / Front Office at Crystalbrook Byron, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2024

Hi Lynda G