1,243 results
All reviews beautiful rainforest enclosed balconies golf buggy stainless steel complimentary yoga washer dryer pool area tallows beach superior suite resort spa small kitchen relaxing break guest relations girls weekend great pool short drive boardwalk
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for Two nights and loved it. Stayed in a spa suite. Modern and well presented close to the beach. 5 minutes out of Byron Bay. The nature walks were fantastic and highly recommended. The chinese huts near the Everglades are not to be missed. Very comfortable and luxurious stay. The meals at the resort are very nice but a little expensive.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Enjoyed my time here but for some reason I left feeling it lacked something. Sure, there were loudy building works going on (can't be helped) but cleaning ladies screaming at each other really early in the morning put me off (and woke me up). We went in a flood so couldn't see the lake or whatever but it was well, just more than a bit boring. The apartments were lovely though but DO take ear plugs as the local brush turkeys make an absolute racket and you will need them if you want a good nights sleep. Will not return. Perfect for people who like to read a book by the pool and that's it (although there is a spa therapy facility) but all in all no atmosphere and was bored to death.

Date of stay: February 2018
3  Thank bowerbirdschest
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Set in a subtropical rainforest and linked by winding boardwalks the resort will make you feel as if you’ve escaped to the wilderness while staying within reach of WiFi and five star service. It’s a ten minute walk through the rainforest to beautiful Tallow Beach.

The 92 architecturally designed self-contained suites feature complete kitchens, an open plan dining/ lounge area, king beds and large free-standing bath tubs. The low rise buildings blend into the rainforest yet provide every amenity.

The spa is professionally run and offers a good variety of treatments. There’s a tennis court too.

The main restaurant has a good menu and the food and service is top class. Conference facilities are available.

I enjoyed my stay and left refreshed and relaxed after my luxury weekend break.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2018

My wife and I had our 'babymoon' there and from the moment we arrived till the moment we left we were very impressed. We found the staff very friendly, helpful and attentive. The food was delicious, especially the dinners, the rooms were beautiful and relaxing. We made the most of the good weather and lounged around the pool during the day. What a great resort and we'd love to return.

Room tip: the dinners are well worth the experience
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

1. The Byron on Byron is surrounded by a swamp, why wouldn't you mention this? We stayed 5 nights got bitten by bugs as we slept and still scratching 2 weeks afterwards.
2.Dinning there is such a joke, who is responsible for the supervision of cooked food and a reasonable menu. if you don't have any expertise in Italian food for god sake admit it and do fish and chips how foolish of you people. There is no inspiration in the kitchen they need to be replaced spraying the bugs.
3. its not located on the beach its a kilometer away, its located on swampland.
4.Breakfast was the same EVERY DAY, we went to town and eat there several times not to let depression into our lives.
5. the buildings were nice however
6.the spa and treatment was the nicest thing there.
7. The staff were mostly friendly in a ship with lots of leaks.
8. life is too short for this.

Room tip: They have several buildings maybe 7 with 8 rooms in each I think. Mostly surrounding the swap land and trees.
Date of stay: April 2018