Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat - CLOSED

Wonderful Healing Massage

Reviewed 16 June 2015
huddlef
Sydney, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Picturesque views from the massage room with stylish facilities was a treat in itself and a welcoming slice of paradise. Carla simply worked wonders and exceeded any expectation with her amazing intuitive process, and I was able to overcome some huge hurdles whilst building confidence and trust within my own personal journey. Carla was gentle in her approach, granting me such a substantial and liberating experience, and is such a beautiful being. Absolutely loved it!!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 16 June 2015

My hour-long massage with Carla was such a nurturing and uplifting experience. She has such an intuitive approach and seeks to make every second of the massage count. Carla is amazingly adept at pinpointing specific issues and areas of weakness and tension in the body, and was able to target my massage to work directly on these blockages. She has a deep understanding of the body and a great sense of what the person needs to help them towards healing, physically and emotionally. I would highly recommend her treatment.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 1 April 2015

I am 47 and have suffered from neck and shoulder pain and tension for many years. I have had a LOT of massages in an attempt to seek relief and I can safely say that the hour long massage that Carla did back in January was the most effective one I have ever had. I will definitely be going back.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed 27 February 2015

Carla did some amazing work loosening up old injuries and intuitively working through my issues. Will be back on my return to Byron. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: February 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 26 February 2015

I had a Heart, Body & Soul Session with Carla. Carla gave a great massage and assisted me with the direction I want to go in life. This was a life changing experience for me and I believe it was well worth my while visiting Carla. This treatment had an incredible effect on my body and brought me clarity to many confusing issues, while also relieving pain. Also, Carla has a beautiful outlook from her Retreat and you feel relaxed and welcome from the minute you walk in. I am hoping to go back in the future. Thank you so much Carla.

Date of experience: February 2015