Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat - CLOSED
Review Highlights
"Nourishing, Empowering and Healing to the Mind, Body & Soul"

To anyone considering attending Byron Women's Solo Retreat in NZ, without a second's hesitation, I... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2015
RoslynO14
Melbourne
Carla simply works wonders

Picturesque views from the massage room with stylish facilities was a treat in itself and a... read more

Reviewed 2 July 2015
BronwynMorris
Byron Bay, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2015

Carla did some amazing work loosening up old injuries and intuitively working through my issues. Will be back on my return to Byron. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: February 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 26 February 2015

I had a Heart, Body & Soul Session with Carla. Carla gave a great massage and assisted me with the direction I want to go in life. This was a life changing experience for me and I believe it was well worth my while visiting Carla. This treatment had an incredible effect on my body and brought me clarity to many confusing issues, while also relieving pain. Also, Carla has a beautiful outlook from her Retreat and you feel relaxed and welcome from the minute you walk in. I am hoping to go back in the future. Thank you so much Carla.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

Now, although I didn't fall asleep during my 90 minute treatment, this was by far the most relaxing massage I have ever had. Carla's massage feels so very therapeutic and at times, you almost can't tell how she is massaging as her touch is light but she really knows how to relax a person. Several areas of tightness (that I didn't know existed and no-one has ever massaged thoroughly before) (like the tail of my spine) were relieved of their discomfort and I was amazed at how quickly the time flew by.
Carla has a beautiful setting for her studio, which in itself is worthy of a visit. She is a delightfully kind individual who truly has a wonderful gift in her massage. She is worthy of a visit when you are in Byron or nearby.
Although I live 2 and half hours away, I will be planning a semi-regular visit to Carla as I have not encountered her style of massage before and I really found it beneficial.
My friend and I really enjoyed our visit, Carla - many thanks, Donna

1  Thank Deemel
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

Carla gave a great intuitive massage, she was able to loosen the tightness in my back and my feet. She talks to you at the beginning to get a feel for what kind of massage you are after. She is very welcoming and makes you feel completely at peace.

Reviewed 12 February 2015

We had two 1 hour signature massages with Carla. It was a great experience for both of us in an amazing setting. what a great way to start our holiday! Carla not only gave us great massages but was incredibly generous with her knowledge and expertise both as a masseuse and as a local! Would definately go back again and would recommend it to others!