Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat - CLOSED
Review Highlights
"Nourishing, Empowering and Healing to the Mind, Body & Soul"

To anyone considering attending Byron Women's Solo Retreat in NZ, without a second's hesitation, I... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2015
RoslynO14
Melbourne
Carla simply works wonders

Picturesque views from the massage room with stylish facilities was a treat in itself and a... read more

Reviewed 2 July 2015
BronwynMorris
Byron Bay, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

Carla gave a great intuitive massage, she was able to loosen the tightness in my back and my feet. She talks to you at the beginning to get a feel for what kind of massage you are after. She is very welcoming and makes you feel completely at peace.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 12 February 2015

We had two 1 hour signature massages with Carla. It was a great experience for both of us in an amazing setting. what a great way to start our holiday! Carla not only gave us great massages but was incredibly generous with her knowledge and expertise both as a masseuse and as a local! Would definately go back again and would recommend it to others!

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 18 January 2015

I was gifted a one hour Signature Healing massage at the Byron Women's Retreat. I am 22 weeks pregnant and have been reluctant to go to just any massage therapist. Carla was amazing. She had set up the room perfectly for a comfortable and safe pregnancy massage. She consulted with me prior to the massage about my needs and preferences. The entire experience was perfectly relaxing and I felt amazing for the rest of the day. Would definitely recommend for other pregnant women who may feel concerned about where to go for a safe massage.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed 11 January 2015

My return to Byron Bay would seem incomplete without a visit to Carla for her amazing signature massage. For the second year running I have booked this for the day of my arrival and have found it a perfect way to unwind from stresses of the year and slip quickly into 'holiday mode'. Thanks once again Carla for finding those tense spots and teasing them out of my body. I felt infused with energy after our session. I can highly recommend this at the start of your Byron break.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed 1 October 2014

Thanks to the reviews on here, I treated myself to Carla's 1.5hr Signature Healing Massage on my recent trip to Byron.

Carla has an amazing gift, both with her healing touch, and with her kind soul. The massage was amazing, and the conversation with Carla was equally as rewarding.

I will definitely be planning future trips to Byron around her availability :).

Date of experience: September 2014