“A wonderful experience”
Review of Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat - CLOSED

Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat
More attraction details
Owner description: The Day Spa offers luxurious treatments in a magnificent location overlooking Byron Bay and only 10 minutes from Byron Bay town centre and 5 minutes from Bangalow. Available for men and women, with all treatments given by Carla, who has 19 years experience.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I highly recommend a massage with Carla! It was a wonderful experience for both my body and heart. She has a beautiful, calming, comforting presence which makes the magic of her massage even more healing. Thank you Carla!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

If you get the opportunity for a signature healing massage with Carla, take it! Since my session with Carla, a pain and tightness that I have had for 25 years in the right side of the back of my head, my neck and my shoulder has eased and dissipated. This is phenomenal for me after years of massages, osteopathy, chiro, physio, accupuncture and other remedies made very little or no difference to my discomfort. After the signature healing massage I felt energy flowing down my neck and into my shoulder and shoulder blade where previously, for as long as I can remember, there was only numbness and lack of ease. It felt like cool, clear, pure energetic liquid flowing freely - such a relief after so long being dense, knotted and restricted.
What's more, my body has continued to unravel, relax and hum with vitality for 3 days since my session. Thank you Carla, it has been a blessing to meet you.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Carla's humility and grace is overwhelming considering her beautiful wisdom and powerful healing nature...I attended Carla's Massage Course in Napier, NZ and will cherish the weekend forever. Thank you Carla for helping to open my heart and mind and take my own massage practice to a whole new level.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Today I was blessed with not only meeting beautiful Carla but also in receiving one of her magical signature healing massages. Carla is a true intuitive healer with a natural ability to be guided by the bodies energy throughout her treatments and thus knowing exactly where healing is most required. The massage was simply amazing, I was so relaxed and comfortable in Carla's company and experienced such tension release, leaving me light and free. By the end of the treatment I felt so still and so at peace with the world, Carla gave me a total mind and body re-set! I am so very grateful for the experience and can honestly say this is a must for anyone in need of a little mind and body nurturing. Thank you Carla, I look forward to my next visit. xx

Date of experience: April 2014
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I've had regular massages for the past 20 years or so, but a 1.5 hour 'signature healing' massage with Carla last week was without doubt a highlight.
Carla is a kind, intuitive and gifted healer who not only righted my hips and shoulders after I'd spend four long days sitting in bad chairs during a spiritual retreat, but she worked all kinds of magic to my body's dodgy bits so that I felt both relaxed and rejuvenated on leaving, through my travel back to Melbourne and for days to come.
A massage with Carla is now top of the list for my next visit to Byron. My thanks to previous reviewers and to Tripadvisor for shining the light.

Date of experience: March 2014