Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat - CLOSED
Review Highlights
"Nourishing, Empowering and Healing to the Mind, Body & Soul"

To anyone considering attending Byron Women's Solo Retreat in NZ, without a second's hesitation, I... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2015
RoslynO14
Melbourne
Carla simply works wonders

Picturesque views from the massage room with stylish facilities was a treat in itself and a... read more

Reviewed 2 July 2015
BronwynMorris
Byron Bay, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Today I was blessed with not only meeting beautiful Carla but also in receiving one of her magical signature healing massages. Carla is a true intuitive healer with a natural ability to be guided by the bodies energy throughout her treatments and thus knowing exactly where healing is most required. The massage was simply amazing, I was so relaxed and comfortable in Carla's company and experienced such tension release, leaving me light and free. By the end of the treatment I felt so still and so at peace with the world, Carla gave me a total mind and body re-set! I am so very grateful for the experience and can honestly say this is a must for anyone in need of a little mind and body nurturing. Thank you Carla, I look forward to my next visit. xx

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I've had regular massages for the past 20 years or so, but a 1.5 hour 'signature healing' massage with Carla last week was without doubt a highlight.
Carla is a kind, intuitive and gifted healer who not only righted my hips and shoulders after I'd spend four long days sitting in bad chairs during a spiritual retreat, but she worked all kinds of magic to my body's dodgy bits so that I felt both relaxed and rejuvenated on leaving, through my travel back to Melbourne and for days to come.
A massage with Carla is now top of the list for my next visit to Byron. My thanks to previous reviewers and to Tripadvisor for shining the light.

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank Zentriplet
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was fortunate to see Carla for an intuitive massage. for months i had suffered with pain in my solar plexus...which was remedied after just over an hour with Carla. I highly recommend any person suffering with ailments to experience beautiful alternative healing with Carla. My pain has not returned.

Date of experience: January 2014
CarlaI662, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

It is always so wonderful to hear when clients have been relieved from pain and that it has not returned. Thank you for taking the time to write a review to let others know that it is possible to get relief. My intuitive Signature Healing Massage comes from 19 years of experience and study in helping clients be free from pain. Thank you for letting me know too, I appreciate your gracious review.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

A massage as relaxing as the view was stunning from Carla's Byron Bay Women's Retreat. With no specific prompts from me, Carla managed to find the tender spots that needed work. My shoulders, neck and head felt incredible after her ministrations. While experiencing a deep sense of relaxation during my massage, I left feeling energized. I couldn't think of a more perfect start to a short break away - those 60 minutes accomplished what usually takes a few days as you unwind into a holiday. Definitely an experience to be repeated on my next visit to Byron Bay!

Date of experience: February 2014

Thank you for writing such a positive review for your massage treatment. It's such a good idea to receive a massage at the beginning of your getaway, because as you experienced a massage relieves the tension and stress quickly so that you can relax into your holiday effortlessly. I remember the head massage did the trick, relieving those last bits of stress and it was great to hear you felt energised afterwards. I hope to see you next time you visit Byron Bay.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Without a doubt Carla is magical. She seems to know exactly were your pain is and works her magic with her hands. My daughter booked the massage for me and I had no idea what I was expecting. All that my daughter said was to keep an open mind. Well I have to say that my daughter and I treat ourselves to massages at least once a month but nothing like this one. She was seriously the best massage I have ever had. Unfortunately for me my stay at byron was too short otherwise I would have definitely had another one before I left. I will look forward to my next visit to Byron Bay unless Carla can be convinced to move to Sydney.
Somehow I don't think my chances of that ever happening but one can only live in hope.
Thank you Carla.
Josette
Balmoral Mosman NSW

Date of experience: January 2014

Thank you so much for writing such a positive review about your massage experience. I am so grateful to hear you loved your massage and I am so sorry I declined your offer to move to Sydney. People invite me to places all over the world to massage them, but Byron Bay is my favorite place on Earth and not such a bad place to visit for a massage. So, I look forward to seeing you again, next time you are looking for that special massage - now you know where to go :-)