“Phenomenal”
Review of Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat - CLOSED

Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat
More attraction details
Owner description: The Day Spa offers luxurious treatments in a magnificent location overlooking Byron Bay and only 10 minutes from Byron Bay town centre and 5 minutes from Bangalow. Available for men and women, with all treatments given by Carla, who has 19 years experience.
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Carla is a gifted healer.

While on holiday in early October, I visited Carla for a body mind and soul healing and I continue to feel the benefits of her healing and excellent advice. Carla truly read my body and soul, providing clear, honest, helpful insight and advice.

Before my holiday I had read about Carla while looking at information about the Byron area. I emailed Carla to see if she was available for a heart, body, soul healing during my holiday . I was immediately impressed with Carla's professional and warm response to my email. She provided me with excellent directions to her wonderful location and also a list of ideas for relaxing and interesting things to do in the Byron Area, including lovely yoga classes at Byron Yoga, a relaxing lunch in gorgeous Bangalow, and a visit to the Crystal Castle. I was very grateful for her suggestions - which were all terrific.

I recommend Carla highly and I look forward to definitely seeing her again next time I am in Byron.

Date of experience: October 2013
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you for writing about your positive experience at the Day Spa. I appreciate your honest feedback on the heart, body and soul session and that it provided you clear, honest, helpful insight and advice. I love the word "phenomenal" and I feel humbled to know you feel this way about your experience. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you again when you return to Byron Bay in the near future.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

My mum booked me and her for a heart, body, soul, healing, reading and massage with Carla on a recent trip to Byron. Not really knowing what to expect, and having attending other healings before, i was surprised at how good this experience was. Carla was very kind and welcoming, but above all her massage was sensational. She started off the session by asking if i had anything in particular she should concentrate on (ie. emotionally to heal). I volunteered my recent relationship breakdown, and she said she would see what came to her, but assured me she wasnt a clairvoyant. What then followed was an hour and a half of pure bliss, the massage was sensational, and as she worked over me, she carried a conversation the whole time, talking about the things she sensed. Overall she was incredibly insightful and it was a wonderful experience that i would recommend to anyone to try.

Date of experience: October 2013

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your heart body and soul session and felt blissed out from the experience. I really look forward to seeing you again in the near future and hearing all about your positive expansion. My sincerest best wishes.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Yesterday morning I arrived flustered, frustrated and absentmindedly 45mins early for my Heart, Body, Soul Healing, Reading & Massage with Carla. I was ready to fall in a heap and cry! Carla kindly accommodated my early arrival and welcomed me in to a calm haven where I immediately felt more at ease. Initially I was unsure about the body reading and massage but had been feeling a bit lost with my direction so when I came across her website and saw the massage I thought it might be worth a try. Throughout the reading and massage I felt myself relaxing and finding such clarity about myself and my direction, it was certainly unexpected but was the guidance and emotional release that I needed. Carla is so professional yet warm, honest and real that I felt so comfortable and cared for. In the following 24hours I have become more and more sure about my direction, Carla gave me the support I needed to be myself and live my life. It really is amazing what she can do in 1.5hr session! I'm so grateful to her and am looking forward to visiting again in the near future.

Date of experience: September 2013

It is a policy of mine never to book clients back to back, and as you can see it pays off in many unexpected ways. I am so happy to hear you felt relaxed and at ease during your session, and the reading I gave you has been having a positive affect. I look forward to seeing you again and hearing all about your changes. Thanks for writing such a lovely review, I really appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

My friend and I ventured here for some relaxation and time out from our busy work schedules.

The day spa experience was absolutely amazing. Carla is by far the best masseus I have come across. You can see that all the experience Carla has really shows in her abilities. Not to mention the fact that she really makes you feel very at ease and welcome.

I can't wait to come back and look forward to another one of her world class massages.

Sarah

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank SarahStreet250

Thank you so much for such a positive review. The Heart, Body, Soul reading and massage is such a unique treatment, I am glad you received great benefit from it. I love giving readings as they are so illuminating and clarifying and the massage is like a cherry on the top. I am happy to hear you enjoyed it and hope to see you again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2013

After a busy few months my partner and I headed to Byron for some down time. My partner booked me in for an Eastern Escape package and it was fabulous! Carla does a fantastic job and is warm and welcoming. I was in absolute heaven for an hour and half an pampered from head to toe. Great value for money and the perfect way to relax and unwind! Hope to visit again soon.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for your Eastern Escape Pamper Package. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed it. I have recently moved to a new premises only ten minutes drive up the Byron/Bangalow hill, with majestic views out over Byron and to the Lighthouse. Be sure to check out my new Day Spa and the views next time you are in Byron Bay.