Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat - CLOSED
Review Highlights
"Nourishing, Empowering and Healing to the Mind, Body & Soul"

To anyone considering attending Byron Women's Solo Retreat in NZ, without a second's hesitation, I... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2015
RoslynO14
Melbourne
Carla simply works wonders

Picturesque views from the massage room with stylish facilities was a treat in itself and a... read more

Reviewed 2 July 2015
BronwynMorris
Byron Bay, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Yesterday morning I arrived flustered, frustrated and absentmindedly 45mins early for my Heart, Body, Soul Healing, Reading & Massage with Carla. I was ready to fall in a heap and cry! Carla kindly accommodated my early arrival and welcomed me in to a calm haven where I immediately felt more at ease. Initially I was unsure about the body reading and massage but had been feeling a bit lost with my direction so when I came across her website and saw the massage I thought it might be worth a try. Throughout the reading and massage I felt myself relaxing and finding such clarity about myself and my direction, it was certainly unexpected but was the guidance and emotional release that I needed. Carla is so professional yet warm, honest and real that I felt so comfortable and cared for. In the following 24hours I have become more and more sure about my direction, Carla gave me the support I needed to be myself and live my life. It really is amazing what she can do in 1.5hr session! I'm so grateful to her and am looking forward to visiting again in the near future.

Date of experience: September 2013
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

It is a policy of mine never to book clients back to back, and as you can see it pays off in many unexpected ways. I am so happy to hear you felt relaxed and at ease during your session, and the reading I gave you has been having a positive affect. I look forward to seeing you again and hearing all about your changes. Thanks for writing such a lovely review, I really appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

My friend and I ventured here for some relaxation and time out from our busy work schedules.

The day spa experience was absolutely amazing. Carla is by far the best masseus I have come across. You can see that all the experience Carla has really shows in her abilities. Not to mention the fact that she really makes you feel very at ease and welcome.

I can't wait to come back and look forward to another one of her world class massages.

Sarah

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank SarahStreet250

Thank you so much for such a positive review. The Heart, Body, Soul reading and massage is such a unique treatment, I am glad you received great benefit from it. I love giving readings as they are so illuminating and clarifying and the massage is like a cherry on the top. I am happy to hear you enjoyed it and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

After a busy few months my partner and I headed to Byron for some down time. My partner booked me in for an Eastern Escape package and it was fabulous! Carla does a fantastic job and is warm and welcoming. I was in absolute heaven for an hour and half an pampered from head to toe. Great value for money and the perfect way to relax and unwind! Hope to visit again soon.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for your Eastern Escape Pamper Package. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed it. I have recently moved to a new premises only ten minutes drive up the Byron/Bangalow hill, with majestic views out over Byron and to the Lighthouse. Be sure to check out my new Day Spa and the views next time you are in Byron Bay.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

On recommendation from a friend, I went for a massage with Carla a few weeks back. I am 35 weeks pregnant and had some buttock and hip stiffness. Carla was so intuitive, it was a gentle yet highly effective massage.

She also went out of her way to provide me with some information we had discussed during the massage. Carla goes above and beyond out the kindness of her heart. I would highly recommend her, and look forward to visiting her again.

Date of experience: April 2013
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for trip advisor, knowing you have a baby on the way and must have so many things to take care of. I wish you all the best for a blissful birth, and look forward to massaging your "post baby body" in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I had many massages in my life and its sometimes difficult to completely relax on the table, especially if I don't know the person and I am a bit worried that there is pain during the massage which happened often to me.

So there comes Carla and I could feel immediately that she knows exactly what to do. I left the choice of which massage to give me to her and she felt where I needed which kind of treatment.

I could completely relax and the entire massage was just amazing, I went to sleep straight afterwards. Plus, the next morning, all my shoulder stiffness was gone and for the first time since very long my shoulder and neck felt like it should feel.

Date of experience: April 2013
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Thank you for writing a review to let other people know about your massage experience. I am really happy to hear your shoulder and neck feel much better and you enjoyed your massage. I look forward to seeing you next time you are in Byron Bay