Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat - CLOSED
Review Highlights
"Nourishing, Empowering and Healing to the Mind, Body & Soul"

To anyone considering attending Byron Women's Solo Retreat in NZ, without a second's hesitation, I... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2015
RoslynO14
Melbourne
Carla simply works wonders

Picturesque views from the massage room with stylish facilities was a treat in itself and a... read more

Reviewed 2 July 2015
BronwynMorris
Byron Bay, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2013

After a busy few months my partner and I headed to Byron for some down time. My partner booked me in for an Eastern Escape package and it was fabulous! Carla does a fantastic job and is warm and welcoming. I was in absolute heaven for an hour and half an pampered from head to toe. Great value for money and the perfect way to relax and unwind! Hope to visit again soon.

Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for your Eastern Escape Pamper Package. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed it. I have recently moved to a new premises only ten minutes drive up the Byron/Bangalow hill, with majestic views out over Byron and to the Lighthouse. Be sure to check out my new Day Spa and the views next time you are in Byron Bay.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

On recommendation from a friend, I went for a massage with Carla a few weeks back. I am 35 weeks pregnant and had some buttock and hip stiffness. Carla was so intuitive, it was a gentle yet highly effective massage.

She also went out of her way to provide me with some information we had discussed during the massage. Carla goes above and beyond out the kindness of her heart. I would highly recommend her, and look forward to visiting her again.

Date of experience: April 2013
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for trip advisor, knowing you have a baby on the way and must have so many things to take care of. I wish you all the best for a blissful birth, and look forward to massaging your "post baby body" in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I had many massages in my life and its sometimes difficult to completely relax on the table, especially if I don't know the person and I am a bit worried that there is pain during the massage which happened often to me.

So there comes Carla and I could feel immediately that she knows exactly what to do. I left the choice of which massage to give me to her and she felt where I needed which kind of treatment.

I could completely relax and the entire massage was just amazing, I went to sleep straight afterwards. Plus, the next morning, all my shoulder stiffness was gone and for the first time since very long my shoulder and neck felt like it should feel.

Date of experience: April 2013
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Thank you for writing a review to let other people know about your massage experience. I am really happy to hear your shoulder and neck feel much better and you enjoyed your massage. I look forward to seeing you next time you are in Byron Bay

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Carla gave me a fabulous full body massage for an hour and a half - it was sublime. I felt so relaxed and ready to start my holiday on the right path.
Ananbelle

3  Thank ANNABELLEC2025
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

Staying in a holiday house only 4 doors down from the Day Spa, is definitely a good start to a holiday. Just roll off the table, float home and with no need to drive anywhere! And Im glad to hear you enjoyed your massage too. Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience. I hope to see you again if you return to Byron Bay for holiday.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I visited Carla while on holiday in Byron and was treated with a heart body soul healing massage & reading. When I arrived I was feeling out of sorts, tense and a little confused about direction and when I left I felt calm, centered, balanced and clear about a lot of things! The massage was relaxing and Carla really opened me up emotionally in a very gentle way. I highly recommend her, and I will definitely be back next time I am in Byron. I can only imagine how wonderful all her other treatments are.

Date of experience: February 2013
2  Thank LZSR

Thank you so much for writing a review. It's great to hear you gained clarity during your heart, body, soul treatment. I love to work with clients who are open to exploring new possibilities which are aligned with their hearts calling. I always find it interesting that I often tell people what they already know (most of the time), and hearing it from a stranger can often give you permission to align with what you really want to do, your passions, ideas, hunches, intuitive feelings etc. I wish you all the best in following your heart, and I look forward to seeing you next time you visit Byron Bay.