“Carla takes your stress away”
Review of Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat - CLOSED

Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat
More attraction details
Owner description: The Day Spa offers luxurious treatments in a magnificent location overlooking Byron Bay and only 10 minutes from Byron Bay town centre and 5 minutes from Bangalow. Available for men and women, with all treatments given by Carla, who has 19 years experience.
A TripAdvisor Member
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I had many massages in my life and its sometimes difficult to completely relax on the table, especially if I don't know the person and I am a bit worried that there is pain during the massage which happened often to me.

So there comes Carla and I could feel immediately that she knows exactly what to do. I left the choice of which massage to give me to her and she felt where I needed which kind of treatment.

I could completely relax and the entire massage was just amazing, I went to sleep straight afterwards. Plus, the next morning, all my shoulder stiffness was gone and for the first time since very long my shoulder and neck felt like it should feel.

Date of experience: April 2013
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Thank you for writing a review to let other people know about your massage experience. I am really happy to hear your shoulder and neck feel much better and you enjoyed your massage. I look forward to seeing you next time you are in Byron Bay

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Carla gave me a fabulous full body massage for an hour and a half - it was sublime. I felt so relaxed and ready to start my holiday on the right path.
Ananbelle

Date of experience: April 2013
3  Thank ANNABELLEC2025
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

Staying in a holiday house only 4 doors down from the Day Spa, is definitely a good start to a holiday. Just roll off the table, float home and with no need to drive anywhere! And Im glad to hear you enjoyed your massage too. Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience. I hope to see you again if you return to Byron Bay for holiday.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I visited Carla while on holiday in Byron and was treated with a heart body soul healing massage & reading. When I arrived I was feeling out of sorts, tense and a little confused about direction and when I left I felt calm, centered, balanced and clear about a lot of things! The massage was relaxing and Carla really opened me up emotionally in a very gentle way. I highly recommend her, and I will definitely be back next time I am in Byron. I can only imagine how wonderful all her other treatments are.

2  Thank LZSR

Thank you so much for writing a review. It's great to hear you gained clarity during your heart, body, soul treatment. I love to work with clients who are open to exploring new possibilities which are aligned with their hearts calling. I always find it interesting that I often tell people what they already know (most of the time), and hearing it from a stranger can often give you permission to align with what you really want to do, your passions, ideas, hunches, intuitive feelings etc. I wish you all the best in following your heart, and I look forward to seeing you next time you visit Byron Bay.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

It was like we were meant to meet.
Carla is very professional and gave me one of the best massages I have ever had.
We had a good chat too!
I would highly recommend her.

Narelle
Brisbane, QLD

2  Thank Narelle S
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2013

Sometimes a massage and a chat is just what the Doctor ordered :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Everyone should treat themselves to one of Carla's signature massages. With her great intuitive skills, she doesn't only make contact with your body, but also with your soul and gets straight to the heart of the problem. This is not just a massage, this massage can change your life!

2  Thank marije d

Every "body" is sooo different and I love to intuitively craft a massage to suit each individual. I am happy to hear you enjoyed it. Thanks for writing a review.