Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat - CLOSED
Review Highlights
"Nourishing, Empowering and Healing to the Mind, Body & Soul"

To anyone considering attending Byron Women's Solo Retreat in NZ, without a second's hesitation, I... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2015
RoslynO14
Melbourne
Carla simply works wonders

Picturesque views from the massage room with stylish facilities was a treat in itself and a... read more

Reviewed 2 July 2015
BronwynMorris
Byron Bay, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Carla is extremely welcoming and her experience shows. It felt like her intuitive approach addressed my tension at a deep level, leaving me feeling relaxed and peaceful afterwards. Blissful! Go on, you deserve it too

Date of experience: January 2013
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your experience. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your massage and felt a positive result. I always enjoy seeing clients return year after year for massages and I look forward to seeing you when you visit Byron Bay again.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Loved facial. Carla has magic hands and she left my 60 year old face glowing and I did fall asleep. As always the massage relieved my tight muscles and I would certainly recommend the 'pure bliss package' to anyone visiting Byron Bay.

Date of experience: January 2013
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. The "Pure Bliss Package" is crafted with pure relaxation in mind, while treating your skin with organic skincare products and massaging any tension from your body... to fall asleep during this 90 minute pamper package is the perfect result. Thank you for choosing and enjoying the "Pure Bliss" pamper package and I look forward to sharing more treats with you in the near future.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Carla is a fantastic and very intuitive massage therapist. I had problems with my left shoulder for going on 6 months and had been to a number of osteo appointments and massage appointments with other practitioners to try and fix them. Nothing seemed to work. One appointment with Carla has made the tightness and pain disappear and has me standing straighter than I have for a while. I will be booking myself in for another treatment before I leave Byron.

1  Thank Nona A
Carla I, Owner at Day Spa @ Byron Women's Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Hips, backs and shoulders are my speciality :) I am glad to hear your shoulder is feeling much better. I have been fortunate to study with an incredible healer in Thailand over the past 18 years, so the massage I gave you combined some healing techniques along with remedial massage techniques to help relieve your pain. Thanks for writing a wonderful review and I look forward to seeing you again soon.