All reviews hot rock great bistro snitzel room was clean byron bay walking distance kitchenette brekky vibe
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Ate in the Al Fresco bistro. Both my husband and myself chose the 3 course Hot Rock special What an amazing meal we both had! He had the steak and I had the king fish. Absolutely delightful meal. Great ambiance and very friendly and helpful wait staff. If ever back in the area we will not hesitate to return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

My partner & I stayed here 2 nights in a wheelchair accessible room. Check-in was easy & quick & I was greeted with lovely service from the woman behind the counter. Entering the room would have been difficult had my partner been alone as there was a lip in the entrance making it hard to unlock & open the door then get over the lip in a wheelchair, room was otherwise easily accessible. Basic room but included necessities. The window above the bedhead faces the car park area which has a flood light on ALL NIGHT LONG, making it difficult to fall asleep with a bright light shining in directly on our faces, even with both sets of curtains closed. Would have been nice to have shampoos provided as most hotels/motels do. Overall quite a decent stay, everything needed is located in the park - bakery, restaurant, bottle-o etc., great food from the restaurant.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samantha H
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Comfy beds and super clean for a quick stop over. Only a $12 5km Uber ride into the awesome Byron Central dinning and market area, also has a tavern on site.

Recommend Asia Joes for a curry dinner in Byron.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jame-ii
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Friendly reception, convenient to shops and beach, cool pool, clean room, ensuite and kitchenette, regularly serviced. Tavern next door was convenient in the evenings for meal and drink. Bakery close by was great for brekky and awesome live music.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jane W
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice little bistro.

The food and drinks were nice and it had an undercover playground for young kids. Perfect when it's wet weather.

The milkshake was a winner so I think we'll go again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family