“I ate well ”

eeetwell
Ranked #29 of 368 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Price range: USD 5 - USD 14
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Nice to have the heathy alternative to the typical fast food surroundings and I found it to be reasonably priced. I had the beef Asian twist wrap on two separate occasions because I enjoyed the first so much. The second time wasn’t as nice as I found a load of fat ‘on the beef’ in my wrap. Hoping that this was a one-off as again I thoroughly enjoyed the first. The ‘Morning Boost’ smoothie is overpowered by peanut butter so avoid that. Would go back and have something else.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The manager ibrahim is so welcoming, always smiling, greet people and always calm and happy with clients. He is an asset to the company.

Food is good but I wish there is a change in the menu every few weeks or as day specialties.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Pleasant atmosphere with good service and reasonable prices.
Shakes, salads and delicious and very rich sandwiches.
recommended!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

We walked past this restaurant quite a few times and I didn’t pay it much notice, just thought it was another one of those places that would serve healthy but tasteless food. However, after being bombarded with the usual offering that the fast food outlets serve up, we wanted to try something different.

When we walked into the restaurant we noticed that the food on offer didn’t appear that bad and there was a really good selection to choose from. I decided to try one of the rice dishes. I didn’t take long for them to process out order and we decided to take our meal back to our hotel room which was a short walk away. When we got back, the food was still pretty warm, not swimming in oil and so light and refreshing.

I went back a second time a couple of days later as I was so impressed to the food and was not disappointed.

Exceptional food if you looking for a super healthy and tasty meal as an alternative to the usual meals on offer.

1  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We went here several times after we discovered it next to the beach. They have really good food and delicious smoothies! I really recommend it. Prices are also decent.