“Wonderful indian food 👌🏼”
Review of Emperor of India

Emperor of India
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Atithi Devo Bhava Since opening our doors in 1994 Emperor of India has always consistently offered traditional northern Indian specialties. Our uncompromising approach to genuine quality and tradition has over the past 3 decades, won Emperor of India numerous accolades and rave reviews from loyal clientele, and we hope to welcome you too to experience that uniquely Indian ''Khane-ka-Maza''. Namaste.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my boy-friend were looking for an indian restaurano in malta and we find emperor of India; we compleately fall in love whit this place!!!!the staff was gorgeus and the food divine; absolutely to go!!

SAS027, Guest Relations Manager at Emperor of India, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest.
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad that you had such a great time with us, also that you and your boyfriend enjoyed our food and service :)
The Emperor Of India team appreciates your encouraging words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in Malta for a week and decided to try the Emperor of India. We have traveled quite a bit we live in an area where Indian food is cooked authentically and know good Indian food. Frankly this was possibly the best Indian meal we have ever had, I had a king prawn Goan curry and asked for it to be hot (you can pick a heat for every dish -good eh?) I was delighted with the flavours and richness. the service was superb, efficient without being obtrusive. Next time We are in Malta we will be back!

Dear Guest.
Thank you for leaving us a great rating.
We are pleased to read that you were happy with our food and service :)
We love nothing more than creating a great experience for all our customers.
We are delighted to have your recommendation and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We found this restaurant on trip adviser and saw what great review it had. We were not disappointed! I booked on line and within a minute of doing so I had a call from the restaurant to confirm my booking.

We arrived and were made to feel very welcome! The food was of excellent quality and it was a shame we couldn’t eat it all as it was very delicious! The empires of india special was delicious as was the butter chicken!

I would highly recommend and look forward to visiting again soon! Thank you for a great evening!

Dear Guest.
We are so delighted that you took the time to try us. We are even more delighted that we were able to be all that you expected us to be. You selected us by exploring TripAdvisor and we are happy you did, Even happier that you found the food to be excellent :)
Online feedback is precious to us and we are thankful you took the time to let us know about your experience with us.
We have passed on your compliments to the Chef as the Emperor Of India Special is his secret recipe, a dish loved by many of our diners.
Thanks for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I've dined here 5 times in the past 5 months - each time I've thoroughly enjoyed my experience. I've dined with family, work colleagues, and alone with my son. The manager (who is also a chef) has treated us like royalty each time. I love Indian food - and this is the best in Malta - and also as good as any Indian restaurant I've experienced in India, Europe and US. And, if you're looking to celebrate a birthday - this place is ridiculously fun!! Great food!! Great service!! And great fun! I think I'll go back there tonight!

SAS027, Guest Relations Manager at Emperor of India, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest.
Wow! Your review has made us smile :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your visits at The Emperor Of India Restaurant.
It is nice to hear that you have enjoyed the food and service at our venue on each and every occasion.
Your comments have been passed on to our front of house manager Mr Gaje Singh Bist and his entire team, They are most grateful.
It was a sincere pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Loved this restaurant. Staff were lovely, the restaurant itself is fairly central, interior really nice, good air conditioning, decor etc. The food was beautiful and reasonably priced for what we got. Highly recommend this place

SAS027, Guest Relations Manager at Emperor of India, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your review and honest feedback.
We are delighted you chose to dine with us and are even happier you thoroughly enjoyed the service :)
Our menu has been created by Chef Mahavir and his team to bring the true taste of India to your palate.
Each and every dish has its own unique taste and flavour, something that is difficult to get right with curry.
We are glad you were impressed and appreciate the high recommendation.
We look forward to hosting you again should you decide to revisit.