“Mrs”
Review of Fornelli

Fornelli
Ranked #19 of 376 Restaurants in Saint Julian's
Price range: USD 6 - USD 40
Description: Fornelli is a restaurant that is housed within the Bay Street Shopping Complex. We offer good value for money, with a cooking style consisting of something very modern that keeps people coming back for more. Our chef and his excellent culinary team hold great value in showcasing their creations with simplicity and elegance. We only use ingredients that are fresh, local and seasonal.
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

While in Bay Street Shopping Complex found Fornelli hidden away on the top floor. Was my first visit here and I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. Our Maltese host Gillian, a student supplementing her income before heading off to sixth form, was incredibly pleasant and although very busy found time to offer a personal service to each table.
The food was excellent and abundant and pricing very reasonable. It made a welcome change to other restaurants who cannot offer this individual attention to its patrons.
I highly recommend a visit. Keep it up!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Wonderful stay in Malta!
The meals in this restaurante were reasonable considering they are buffet style. The breakfast are very good.
But what really stood out was the spectacular waiter with whom we were lucky enough to cross! Mau Adel !
Write a review, he is very very nice, kind and much competent. On the first day we said that we are portuguese and he replied: Cristiano Ronaldo! Without a doubt, our stay exceeded all expectations and much thanks to this unforgettable person! Mau Adel! Thanks a lot!!

1  Thank Trek797629
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Very well served by the cordial staff. Food was very good and the ribeye cooked to perfection. Will be back for sure

Reviewed 10 August 2018

The restaurant is nice and well maintained the food is good, and quality to price ratio as well. However I was disappointed first by the dirty glasses placed on the table I tried cleaning it but the manager saw me and took the initiative to take them and replace them. Then I ordered duck for main course and the chef forgot to prepare the side [potatoes] - I waited 2/3 mins after the main course arrived and then brought it to the attention of one of the waiters, who in all honestly didn't seem to give a damn. I called another waiter who seemed to know what he was doing - he apologised and said he was going to check with kitchen. The potatoes then arrived but I had already ate all what was presented to me and I didnt want them anymore. I was still charged the full price for the main... what the hell?!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018

My two-years-old son and I went to the Fornelli restaurant for several breakfasts. There are many choices: sweet or salted.
But we were mostly satisfied by our favorite waiter MAU ADEL who was really smily every morning and extremely nice with my son. He was always hosted us very well and ask if everything was ok which is very kind of him!
Thank you for everything, e will remember you.
Julia & Kéziah.