Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019

Booked this hotel based on the distance and price. This hotel is excellent for those who will get into their blankets for few hours of shut eye (i wonder who really sleeps on a short trip, hmm...)
Another plus point is the location. i mean, the mall was right behind us. Lots of food stalls and all. Amazing experience. Felt like a local person there.

Family or those who have are very particular on hygiene, stay away! i dont mean to exaggerate. Beds were washed(or maybe not? hmm) but, it was looking dirty. Toilet had no basin. My brother saw few tiny mini cockroaches(disgusting).

So ya.. My observations and experience. Enjoy booking;)

Room tip: Request for higher floor maybe. i got the 1st floor though. Didnt request.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

1) Lobby is OK but lots of mosquitoes
2) Room was clean with big window but the towels were smelly
3) Good wifi, however no instructions on what and how to connect.
4) Breakfast had various local options.
5) Just 2 min walk from Nagoya Mall

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank KiranPC
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel has a very old fashion lobby. Rooms were not ready even we checked in one hour after their official check in time (2pm). Rooms are big and simple, but dated, luckily is quite clean. With the affordable price, I have nothing to complain.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ellenleedec
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I requested for 3 rooms to be on the same level on the 24 march 2018 via email for my short trip 30/03/2018 - 01/04/2018

1) its my wife birthday so its easier for us to get together

2) 1 room is for my family. 1 room is for my helper. So its easy for her and us to communicate if we need help for our 2 kids.

The reception replied my emailed with caption

" mr.Khairul Hizami ok request akan kita siapkan utk 3 biliik berdekatan "

When the day we checked in we are given rooms

Room 3018 - which is in the center of the hall.

(The aircon was down. Hotel technician came down and told us its faulty and came back with a portable aircon.)

Its noisy and the portable aircon did maintain well and it sometime blow hot air

The room become so stinky whenever we entered the room because the aircon is faulty.

The mini bar is covered with beer smell when we opened it. Inform ur front desk. They only come and "clean" it but the smell is still there.

Another room:

Room 3002 - same level but is at the end of the hall.

Requested for baby cot but the hotel didnt supply any babycot at all.

We end up paying more for extra bed.

( we understand again its peak holiday period and we didnt make an issue regarding the extra bed given. Because we have no choice. With 2 kids and 2 adult we need an extra bed because they didnt provide any babycot for my 5 months daughter. Its given without a bed frame only matress and pillow n converter. So its not a set.)

And the last room which is at level 5.

We told the front desk reception but they didnt care less.

We understand its a peak holiday period but this is not how u entertain ur guest.

This matter and incidents really upset us the whole family

My questions and hope the hotel will reply.

1) why HNP didnt supply any babycot for family with small kids

2) u know all hotel in batam will be full with traveller. Why didnt u cater more extra bed sets just to support during festive peak period?

I was rather disappointed because its hard for us to celebrate my wife bday and we end up celebrate it outside at a nearby restaurant.

Wifi support very weak.

Breakfast was fine because u cant expect a 5 stars breakfast spread from a hotel which is not 5 star

The only thumps up is the location of the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank KhairulHizamiA
Reviewed 28 November 2017

The toilet of the room was horrible, air-conditioning not working. Was assigned to a room on level 2, I can hear the noise of the vehicles on the room and the music from the mosque next door. Not recommended for travellers who needs a quiet good sleep. The whole entire hotel requires to be renovated. Super old.

Date of stay: November 2017