Lowest prices for your stay
USD 27
ZenHotels.com
Booking.comUSD 36
eDreamsUSD 36
1,266 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2020

Hotel is located near to Nagoya Hill Mall and a few well rated eating places. Staff is polite and very helpful. Room is spacious and clean though it doesn't have an actual fridge and the WiFi is a tad slow sometimes. Toilet has a bidet, the showering area is half open so floor will get wet. Breakfast's variety is not the best though it changes daily, with the food frequently replenished. Vienna Spa's massage is relaxing and removed all my stress away.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 2 February 2020

The word boutique is supposed to be reserved for quaint, themed and unique hotels. This hotel is old, smelly and dirty. We tried 5 rooms before finding one that was the least amount of Mould. The restaurant buffet was also not refreshed and most food was stale.

Room tip: Give this hotel a pass
Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank lvartell
Reviewed 2 February 2020

Can't even say that this place is cheap and cheerful. The staff are friendly enough but the rooms were just awful. Viewed 5 rooms before we found one that was inhabitable. The other rooms stank of mould (some had huge water damage patches that could be seen in the walls) and stale cigarette smoke (so much for non-smoking rooms)... The floors were dirty and our friend discovered a filthy, stained towel folded neatly for her to use. Our bathroom even had some 'short & curlies' left on the floor! Breakfast was geared for Asian tastes but all the food was put out very early and then left - even by 7:30am the selection was stale and tasteless. The chicken congee was about the best thing on offer!
Only for hardy travellers looking for a cheap deal.

Room tip: Check carefully as you enter - many of the rooms are mouldy and dirty.
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Sally L
Reviewed 1 February 2020

Pros:
- staff are helpful and courteous
- bathroom interiors are good and shower pressure is good. There is a bidet spray
- the exec room has 1 bathroom and one toilet, which can come in handy
- coffee at breakfast is good
- short walk to Nagoya Mall which might not be great to eat at but has some nice restaurants near it
- there's also a convenience store next to the hotel.

Cons:
- dirty rooms. Not just dirty cos the furniture is old and scratched up, dirty as is in there is hair on the carpet, dust on the curtains, stains on the sheets. Also there was a good layer of dust in the bathtub when we checked in. Hopefully it's just been a while since the room was last occupied!

- there is NO REFRIGERATOR. Your room will instead have a cooler box that looks like a mini fridge, but says so on itself that it doesn't cool things down; just keeps things fresh. The hotel website doesn't promise a fridge, but hotel booking sites, and even TripAdvisor says there is.

- the rooms are in dire need of a lift - my bathroom door knob's mechanism kept getting stuck in, which meant it won't connect to the door frame, so the door could just swing freely. Some twists and turns helped fix it each time but obviously, you'd expect a good door. The whole room, especially sitting den needs new, less government-chalet-like fittings. Some things look 2 decades old.

Honestly, it was a little difficult to stay there with my kids cos I was concerned about how clean things were when I could obviously see dirt some places. And I needed a refrigerator to store milk, snacks, etc. but perhaps I should have checked directly with the hotel before booking. Won't stay here again unless the rooms undergo a lift.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2020

When we opened the door, we were shocked to see how dim the room was. Immediately, we went to look for light switches, hoping to make the room brighter, but nope, all the lights had been switched on already. In fact, one of the recess lighting above the bed was not working & we saw there were no electrical point installation when there should have been one. A good place was the area where the study table was. It made us feel the hotel installed as little lighting point as possible so as to save money. Ughs. I do not like dim room. As there were 3 of us, I picked up the call to request for a towel but I could not get through even though I pressed the button as indicated. So I pressed another button but it did not get through, so I pressed yet another. Ditto. As it was late, my child & I made do with 1 towel. The next day, we asked for 1 more towel at the front desk & were shocked to be told it is chargeable. Huh? This was the first time I heard of such a thing. Please. Who wants to misappropriate their towels? If you have read other reviews, you will know that their old towels were full of black mildew. That's why they used a heavily scented detergent to wash their towels. The mildew towels were acceptable if they were floor mats, not ones you use to wipe your face & body with!

I then asked for 2 more pillows as I needed one to act as a bolster & one was needed for my child. They said they can only give one as the 2nd one will be chargeable. What?

Next I told them about the faulty phone & he said an engineer will be sent to check on it. So I asked if he will be accompanied by our housekeeper to make sure he only touches the phone, not our belongings. The expression the staff put on can best be described as defensive. Defiant perhaps? I was shocked & decided not to get my phone fixed.

Their lift doors do not work properly. I overheard 1 lady remarked that "There is something wrong with their lift." Well, I got to experience that on 2 occasions. My husband & I got slammed on both sides as we were exiting. Ouch!
And once, the lift doors shut before I could get into the lift with my child, so my child was inside while I was outside! Aargh! It was fortunate there were other female guests inside who helped to press the button. Can you imagine if it had been a perverted male guest & my child went up the lift with him? I shudder to think of this. The hotel seriously needs to upgrade its lift even though it may be expensive!

The bell boys were overly enthusiastic about helping us with our luggage even though we only had 2 big ones & a kiddy-sized one, because well, you know why. They even used a luggage trolley to put our light luggage. Seriously, do you need that thing? We have absolutely no problem handling them ourselves because we don't have that much stuff as we are only staying for a few days. At the front desk, we even said "Oh, it is ok, it is ok." But he replied "OH, it IS ok, it IS ok." (-.-)
Once up, the bellboy lingered a little at the door after he handed over our luggage. It is no rocket science what he expects.

There was a tower in close proximity to the hotel & the sound went off at 4:30 am (wib) daily. I put on ear plugs but still, my husband & I were awakened super early daily & we felt tired... We could not enjoy our short holiday.

If there is a better hotel than this, I will not hesitate to jump ship.

Date of stay: December 2019