Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 24
View deal
PricelineUSD 35
Hotels.comUSD 24
TravelocityUSD 24
CheapTicketsUSD 24
Orbitz.comUSD 24
Agoda.comUSD 29
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

I had a great time in Nagoya Hill. This hotel is a best place in this area and easy to go Shopping Mall and Hawkers, Western Union.
Almost midnight when I checked in. I didn’t have Rupiah(money) Cab driver waiting me outside! I borrowed money from hotel staff, then I can let him go. Thank you very much.
One more thing... Room service is 24 hrs and menu also around 8-10 more... But I can only get 2 items.

2  Thank davidlallawmawma
AHNagoya, Manager at Amaris Hotel Nagoya Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Dear Mr Davidlallawmawma

Warmest Greeting From Amaris Hotel Nagoya Hill - Batam

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about Amaris Hotel Nagoya Hill - Batam

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay in our Hotel, and mainly due to the location and service that was provided to you, it is a great honor that we were able to help you felt comfortable while you were away from home

We look forward to welcome you back at Amaris Hotel Nagoya Hill - Batam in near future.

Sincerely Yours

Isak Ismatullah
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

Thank you hotel amaris hotel nagoya hill...
Sleeping in amaris hotel very happy
Recepsionis good and profesional
Next time go to amaris hotel nagoya hill...
increase the office boy waiter
Good amaris hotel nagoya

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ismaiil21

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest Greeting From Amaris Hotel Nagoya Hill - Batam

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay in our Hotel, and mainly due to the facilities and service that was provided to you, it is a great honor that we were able to help you felt comfortable while you were away from home

Sincerely Yours

Isak Ismatullah
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms: Smart Hollywood
Super King sized bed. When booked, it shown there should be shower and bathtub. But theres no bathtub in all rooms as informed by the receptionist. All staff are patient and kind with all our enquiries. As theres no fridge in rooms, we seek their help in storing our food and BM in their fridge.

Grab service in batam is very challenging!! Cannot take at hotel, malls and ferry terminal. Need to take far away so as not to be 'spied'. Taxi service not metered. and usually they charged double and higher charges.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2019

Pillow and bed cover are not changed when check in. Room constantly fill with unpleasant drain smell (sewer system problem?). Staffs are however very friendly and helpful. Hotel location is the strongest scoring point, breakfast is reasonable.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

Went for a short stay and chose this hotel for its location. Directly next to Nagoya Hill shopping mall, it was so convenient as I can buy and drop off my items before going anywhere else. The staff were also very courteous and helpful. Even helped me carry my shopping up to my room. I would definitely be back!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple