Lowest prices for your stay
USD 59
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
TravelocityUSD 59
CheapTicketsUSD 59
Orbitz.comUSD 59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

Pictures on internet and real life ARE 110% DIFFERENT.
Hotel lobby and exterior is good but the elevator is old and creepy. ROOM IS OLD WITH LOTS OF MOSQUITOES. We had to request for a coil from the front counter to burn. Roof paint is peeling and lights unfixed. Toilet is dirty with mirror mold in it. Bathtub dirty, flush pumps goes on and on. And the lights right above the bed is seriously dirty and annoying.Probably the worst stay ever in my life. Staffs are humble and nice and even they too agree that pictures on internet and room is different. This will be, and I quote, “ first and last” visit to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

We checked into the hotel last Friday (22/3/19) and were given a room with fridge not working and strong cigarettes smoking smell despite it is a non smoking room that we have requested. We were told that the room had just be newly renovated, but the bathroom door was broken and blind was dirty and mouldy.

We informed the receptionist, Theresa, and was told there was no other room to change as the hotel was full house.

We went down in person to look for her, only then we were offer another room. The room was even worse! Smelly fridge and toliet lights not working. We wanted another room but was told no more room.

Only after we demanded that we want to see the manager, we were offer another room. This time even worse, the room was half done!

She then open another room for us to check, but it was already occupied by a guest! She then told us she was new to the hotel, Therefore not familiar to the hotel.

As we are already tired by then, we took the first room that was offered to us.

We requested to speak to the duty manager but was told the manger was in the meeting.

We then requested to meet him the next day and Theresa agreed that she will inform him.

It was a horrible night as the smell still linger in the room and we are unable to sleep.

The next day when we went down to the reception, we were told by another receptionist Siri, that the manager was not in office, and it was already 12pm in the afternoon!

Either the receptionist did not feedback to her mangers or the managers simply did not bother about guests feddbacks.

We then requested the manger to arrange a meet up with us, but till the day we check out,
there was no news from the management at all!

We will never check in to this horrible hotel ever again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vacation72771
Reviewed 14 February 2019

i was check in on 12th February, and Ms Siti from reception was in charge on that day. and she is very nice even though i was check in there for free. she was very friendly. every staff that i meet there was also nice. and the room was so comfortable, i really appreciate the room that they gave me to stay.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

First and foremost I would like to say Happy New year to you guys.
I was skeptical reading all the reviews online about your hotel especially the bad ones.
I've booked 2 rooms for 3d2n stay.
First thing when i check in I have already requested for both king bed but due to last minute check in, you gave us 1 king 1 twin ( but you guys confirmed with us earlier that both rooms are king ) but that doesnt really concern us. Once I step in the room to my surprise. The room was dirty, bin was not cleared, mosquitos everywhere, many small cockroaches, small ants & room was dusty. My bed comforter, to my horror there was a big stain underneath it! I called up the house keeping at night about 9ish - 10ish to get it change. In 5minutes the guy arrived, installed the mosquito repellent, change bedsheet, mop the room... but the small cockroaches and ants he cant do anything. I was already so weak with the room situation the next day i was down with flu and cough due to the room situation. I approach reception the next morning due to my concern..she suggest me to swop to another room, but i dont want to go through hassle packing up and unpacking my things again...
Overall, i wouldnt recommend this hotel to stay.

ps : i should have taken more pics but im too weak/sick to take

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nur M
Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

Just FYI, this hotel DOES NOT have working CCTV’s coverage throughout the hotel premises. I lost some cash in the room (probably by housekeeping staffs) and requested the GM for assistance. He claimed there weren’t any along the corridors or emergency escape routes (my room was located at the end of the corridor) hence concluded the case close but there were a few which I spotted and told him otherwise. He couldn’t answer. The emergency escape doors too were left ajar. Seems broken to me.

Shouldn’t the master key be controlled by senior staff and not casual staff? Why would I want room cleaning service when I just checked in the hotel and just staying for a night. I certainly didn’t request either. Absymal excuse.

It’s certainly a breach of security.
How is it possible a member of Terra Hotels have such lapses. I do not want the unthinkable to happen to other tourists. Please wake up before something unwanted happens.

-Hakim, SG