USD 30
  • Breakfast included
Barelang Hotel(Nagoya)(Great Value!)
USD 17
USD 35
Cardinal Lucky Star Hotel Batam(Nagoya)(Great Value!)
USD 22
Biz Hotel(Nagoya)
USD 23
USD 19
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 21/night.

Harmoni Suites Hotel(Nagoya)(Great Value!)
USD 43
USD 41
Allium Batam Hotel(Nagoya)(Great Value!)
USD 45
USD 35
Priceline
USD 37
Batam Star hotel(Nagoya)(Great Value!)
USD 16
USD 12
Agoda.com
All reviewstoilet amenitiesroom temperaturechinese new yearbatam ferry terminalnagoya hills shopping mallbed was comfortabledeluxe roommineral watershophousefeedbackdryerpros
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

I think either I'm unlucky that every time I stay here I don't get the refurbished rooms or there was hardly any work done in the first place. It is supposed to be a non- smoking hotel but I reckon their staff were smoking for hours in the Housekeeping room just meters from my rooms that I couldn't breathe. Even my Daughter had difficulty in breathing. But it was very bad for me that I had to go downstairs to sleep in the lobby. The team didn't really care that I was there. No one asked, not the reception Nor the security. Instead, they too slept at the lobby. The only good thing about the hotel is the location. It's located opposite Nagoya Hill and there's Puti Bungsu Nasi Padang within the same building. There's also a spa and a foot massage place in the same building.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Staff were friendly,breakfast had an egg station that was good.

Renovations to the building going on.

WiFi was good.

Bathrooms really need a good clean ,the mould in the bathroom was not good,and the shower nozzle in our bathroom was broken and looked to be that way for a while.Toilet cistern leaked on the floor.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LandHBrisbane
Reviewed 28 November 2016

We stayed one night in The Hills batam on 26 Nov 16, our room has just been renovated and was facing the road side, better view than the other side of the rooms which are facing the deserted old buliding. They are in the progress of renovating their rooms hence you can expect some mosquitoes flying around. Some of their rooms do not have any windows.

The rooms of the newly renovated were spacious, however the pitfalls were aircon not cold and water leakage at the toilet bowl. In fact, the aircon in many of the rooms be it renovated or not were not cold especially in the middle of the night, I was waken up in the middle of the night, around 4 am because I was sweating at room temperature of 16 degree celsius. The breakfast was average.

Overall, it was an average hotel, what more can you ask for with this kind of price. If you are looking for cheap hotel then this could be the hotel of your choice. It is also just a road across Nagoya Hill shopping mall.

Room Tip: Choose the room that is facing the road unless you do not mind to see the old and eerie building at the other side of the rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Had a 1 day stay! Love it as its near to nagoya mall and massage area. Room is spacious for 2 person and also have a dining area. Went breakfast at 9plus, luckily there is still food for us. Friendly staff and allow me to have late checkout. Thank you...

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We visited the hotel in Sept 2016. Though they claimed they have refurbished the rooms, but we are disappointed to see leaking sink and disgusting bath tub. The towels are worn out as well.

One night in the hotel, thankfully, 1 night. The bed looked clean but really isn't. Our body itched the whole night, guess there must be plenty of dustmites :(

It's rather disappointing to see that a hotel in such great location -- directly behind Nagoya hill -- has not been properly managed. Hope the management speed up the refurbishment and change all the beds, bedsheets and necessary repairs.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends