Lowest prices for your stay
USD 24
Free cancellation until 27/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Hotels.comUSD 24
FindHotelUSD 34
TravelocityUSD 24
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2020

I had already booked 2 rooms ,and staff took so Long to check in furthermore I feel that staff are unfriendly to international guest ,this is unfair as we also had booked but they only attend to local more ,I really hope they improve their service.
My dad is on wheelchair and did not even bother to stepped up the process or make sure my dad is comfortable In the room this is a very bad service

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2020

Stayed here from 26-27 Jan 2020. On the map, the hotel might seem near the Nagoya Mall but no, there are no walkways or paths you can walk to the Mall (unless you want to walk by the roadside which is dangerous). We got the top floor at Tower B which is quite a distance from the reception at Tower A. The room was constantly noisy in the day and at night as we got the room beside the elevator. Hotel room was not carpeted but the corridor was carpeted which was weird. The cupboards were old and dusty. Furniture stained. Bed covers were stained. Toilet mat was stained. Towel was stained. Toilet tiles were stained. Cups were dirty as well. It was disgusting.

Tried to order room service at 11am. Initially ordered 4 items. Room service called back saying item 1 is not stock. Room service called again saying item 2 “is finished”. Room service called the 3rd time saying another item is no available. In the end we decided to cancel our whole order and ordered GoFood instead. Food pickup was really far due to the layout of the hotel.

Around the hotel, there are no convenience stores to buy drinks and snacks. Only have a 24hr pharmacy which is 3min walk from hotel. The room service’s low stock dies not help either.

Overall very disappointed and will NOT stay here again. The dirty linens and towels were the last straw for me.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frust1988
Reviewed 27 January 2020

We stayed here as we wanted to be close to Nagoya Hill Mall. It's not really a walkable distance to the Mall but at least we were not too far away from it. Lobby was a bit sad looking however checkin was fuss free.
We stayed in an apartment with 2 bedrooms. It was a very simple place for us to bunk in for a night.
The breakfast buffet in the morning was okay - nothing to rave for.
The hotel needs some refurbishing.

Reviewed 9 January 2020

Good Morning,

I booked 1 room for 2 nights at Nagoya Mansion Hotel, Batam from Agoda but pay at hotel. For 2 nights cost around Rupiah 1.200.000+. There was issue that i want to share and i hope Nagoya Mansion can improve

That day on 4th January i went to Nagoya Mansion Hotel Batam, Once i go to the parking, the first impression has already annoyed Me. The security was not helpful, i couldnt Find parking and they are not even suggesting where i should park. After i turn for few rounds, i found a parking near rubbish bin. I even have to push the bin so i can park my car properly. So I settled the parking by myself already.

Second, when we go to the lobby, there was no usher or any guard to help us bring our luggages. I mean, i paid that amount and dont even get that kind of basic service, at least help me bring my luggage. After we checked in, we were walking to our room, the corridor has some kind of smoking smell and the carpet looks so dusty. So we went in to our room, the seconds we walked in, it smelled like dust and I saw some parts of the shelves were not cleaned. Guess they just wipe the part where we can see it. So I went to the lobby and ask the front desk if we check out, can we get our money back? I understand if I can’t get full payment but at least 50% because I am not staying there at all. They only answered ‘cannot, because you book from Agoda, not from us. But i book from agoda and pay at hotel, they suppose to suggest any other option or at least they can ask me for the reason why I want to check out. But they did not ask, they only ask whether I want to check out or not. That’s it! So I don’t say much, I just say yes because they don’t even care about the service at all.
Worst experience and disappointment.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

- Non smoking rooms smelt like stale cigarette.
- Grey towels have seen whiter days
- Sheets smelt bad of cigarette
- Furnitures in non-smoking room have endured cigarette burns
- Room wasn’t ready despite late check in.
- Picture on booking site differs from reality by about 70%.
-10 mins walk to Nagoya shopping mall
- some breakfast dishes was cold and some was spoilt, bad breakfast experience
Pls lower your expectations of room if you stay here.

Date of stay: November 2019