Lowest prices for your stay
USD 24
Free cancellation until 03/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Hotels.comUSD 24
TravelocityUSD 24
CheapTicketsUSD 24
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Good Morning,

I booked 1 room for 2 nights at Nagoya Mansion Hotel, Batam from Agoda but pay at hotel. For 2 nights cost around Rupiah 1.200.000+. There was issue that i want to share and i hope Nagoya Mansion can improve

That day on 4th January i went to Nagoya Mansion Hotel Batam, Once i go to the parking, the first impression has already annoyed Me. The security was not helpful, i couldnt Find parking and they are not even suggesting where i should park. After i turn for few rounds, i found a parking near rubbish bin. I even have to push the bin so i can park my car properly. So I settled the parking by myself already.

Second, when we go to the lobby, there was no usher or any guard to help us bring our luggages. I mean, i paid that amount and dont even get that kind of basic service, at least help me bring my luggage. After we checked in, we were walking to our room, the corridor has some kind of smoking smell and the carpet looks so dusty. So we went in to our room, the seconds we walked in, it smelled like dust and I saw some parts of the shelves were not cleaned. Guess they just wipe the part where we can see it. So I went to the lobby and ask the front desk if we check out, can we get our money back? I understand if I can’t get full payment but at least 50% because I am not staying there at all. They only answered ‘cannot, because you book from Agoda, not from us. But i book from agoda and pay at hotel, they suppose to suggest any other option or at least they can ask me for the reason why I want to check out. But they did not ask, they only ask whether I want to check out or not. That’s it! So I don’t say much, I just say yes because they don’t even care about the service at all.
Worst experience and disappointment.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

- Non smoking rooms smelt like stale cigarette.
- Grey towels have seen whiter days
- Sheets smelt bad of cigarette
- Furnitures in non-smoking room have endured cigarette burns
- Room wasn’t ready despite late check in.
- Picture on booking site differs from reality by about 70%.
-10 mins walk to Nagoya shopping mall
- some breakfast dishes was cold and some was spoilt, bad breakfast experience
Pls lower your expectations of room if you stay here.

2  Thank cscgoh
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed in the executive suite for a night, and given a choice, will probably not come back here to stay again, unless I am extremely concerned about the location.

Hotel is near to Nagoya hill shopping mall, approx 5-7 mins by foot. However, the room was run down and dirty. When we arrived at 3pm, we were told that the room wasn’t even ready yet. When the receptionist finally gave us the room key, they didn’t mention much about breakfast, wifi information, which tower is the room in etc. They just expected you to figure it out yourself (I guess). However, at least they were quite friendly and polite and will answer to your queries.

The room was considered big, but it was quite dirty. The walls had stains on them, the bedsheets and pillow cases also had brown stains on them. The cushion cases and the sofa had stains as well. Room was quite poorly furnished, with many amenities missing. My room didn’t have a hairdryer, no soap for washing your hands either, and the shower cap looks like it has been placed there for a long time. The furnitures were all quite old and the fridge in my room was leaking water. There were limited charging ports in the room as well. The elevators took a Long time to come due to the vast amount of people using it (coming from the residential units & hotel guests). The breakfast provided was average, food tasted a bit weird and most of it were cold already.

However, the air conditioning in my room was working fine and cold enough. The staffs were also friendly, from the Receptionists to the hotel Chauffeur, Housekeeping staff & security guard.

If the hotel management improves on the housekeeping & maintenance aspect, I will strongly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank guderachel_
Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

I am going to give my honest review for this place. We stayed here for one night only. Total of 8 Pax and booked 2 rooms.

Service was OK. Alighted with 8 bags and the lady at the Lobby’s front desk just looked and welcomed us, with this kind of rate I think it is understandable that the service isn’t the same as a 4/5 star hotel where there will be staffs helping you. Not an issue just take note.

Staffs were all very very polite and accomodating, one of then even helped me to keep the Layer cakes that arrived at the hotel early (before check in time).

Room was OK, quite clean and reasonable. I would say very nice and comfortable apartment for those travelling with family! View was Ok too! Inspected both rooms to find the living room toilet in both apartments had locking issues. Both cannot be locked because they are fault or was fixed using the wrong parts.
Called front desk and they sent their staffs up. He looked at the door and said they will come up again to replace the lock and will take a look at the other apartment. No one came up until we checked out. We didn’t really mind because there is another toilet in one of the rooms too. Would be an issue to others if doors have locking issues.

Was sitting in front of their “open” kitchen near the pool for about 2 hours and we spotted rats! Spotted rats running inside their kitchen. Wanted to report immediately but would be best if I have the proof so while talking I recorded the video and the next morning, I reported it to the front desk staffs and they told me to send those videos to their management. Did that and they acknowledged it. Was too disgusted to eat their cooked meals after seeing those big rats running around the kitchen in the middle of the night

Overall apartment is nice, comfortable and price is very reasonable with the kind of service and quality.
Those who are going, be careful with what you eat there :)

1  Thank amirdece
Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

Very convenient location. 10 mins drive from Harbour bay ferry terminal, 10 mins walk to Nagoya hill mall.
Staff are friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was less than satisfying though. Gym was a bit stuffy, probably because of the aircon wasn't working

Trip type: Travelled as a couple