Lowest prices for your stay
USD 33
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 32
Agoda.com
USD 24
Hotels.comUSD 33
TravelocityUSD 33
Booking.comUSD 30
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

Close to city centre, 10 mins drive from ferry terminal, great breakfast, pool is just a big bath tub, gym is average.
Looks like a suite but a complete studio, noisy place.
A lot of restaurants around with wide variety of food.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2019

I used to stay Holiday-in hotel, every time I visit Batam with my family for leisure trips, this time I wanted to stay near Nagoya shopping mall as shopping was the only objective. It is very convenient, walk-able distance from Nagoya shopping mall.

Hotel is very old but it was renovated and got makeover in recent years it seems. rooms were very spacious and clean. had a pleasant stay, I prefer to stay here in coming days if my objective to do some shopping in Batam.

Buffet was good with many options.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

Pros

- great customer service fr the front desk and pick up driver

Cons

- room was a bit dated & old.

- requested for extra pillows and had a call after the request that there was a charge of IDR20000 per pillow. What!!!

- we booked 4 rooms, aircon in 3 rooms could not be controlled and 1 of the room’s aircon was so noisy that the couple had to turn it off!

- went down for breakfast at abt 8.30am, most of the food was gone and no replenishment in sight! Even after complaining, no action was taken. Even coffee was not replenished. U would have been lucky to find even plates & bowls! Utter chaos!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2019

I suggest people to mention it clearly before booking the room i.e. either you want the Non-smoking room or Smoking room. Because, I booked the hotel room with the help of travel agency but none of them asked me the room type.

Once I reach the hotel to collect the key, then the front desk staff was telling me that, only smoking room is available so I fed-up with that. The room was smelly.

Other than that, the room is good. I booked a suite room so it is fitted with kitchen &
accessories etc. Suitable for Family with Kids.

Suggestion to Hotel:
1) Please improve the spa ambience such as interior, lights and bed etc. Also, better and affordable packages.
2) Breakfast: If possible, add-in some sea food. And the cut fruits are so chill to eat so please serve it freshly.
3) Also, couldn't find fresh milk (normal) instead of chill and creamer.

Nearby is the Nagoya Shopping mall (max 15 mins walk) so that you don't feel bored sitting in hotel.

Room tip: Mention clearly about the room type i.e. Smoking/Non-smoking etc.
Reviewed 19 October 2019

The front desk staff were welcoming and friendly. They even made a special fruit platter for my husband's birthday. The location is convenient, an easy walk to the Nagoya Hill shopping center and spas. The room was clean and comfortable, but it could use some updating.

Room tip: Request a room on the quiet side, away from the main road.
2  Thank SCinSingapore